grand arcade in a sentence
1) The grand arcade shopping centre was opened on 22 March 2007.
2) Adjacent to the Convention Hall is the Paramount Theatre; both are connected by a grand arcade .
3) It was moved to the Guildhall in 1862, and is now located in the grand arcade shopping centre.
grand arcade example sentences4) The nave elevation is composed of three levels: grand arcade , triforium and clerestory, each marked by a cornice.
5) With the fairly recent addition of glossy The grand arcade , Cambridge's shopping scene now matches the offerings of bigger cities.
6) Barton was also commissioned to provide a second statue for the Lancashire town of Wigan, which was unveiled in September 2007 in the town's grand arcade shopping centre.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of grand arcade
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of grand arcade with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with grand arcade
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word grand arcade in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with grand arcade.
20 examples of simple sentences of grand arcade. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of grand arcade
Compound Sentences with grand arcade
Complex Sentences with grand arcade
Compound-Complex Sentences with grand arcade