Arcadian in a sentence
1) Eastwood Arcadians are a local marching band.
2) It's getting less Arcadian by the hour.
3) These stories laid the basis for "The Arcadians ".
Arcadian example sentences4) The equally detailed backdrops include an Arcadian vision.
5) His quest for the Arcadian deer is at an end.
6) Glover followed the Arcadian tradition of Richard Wilson.
7) The 1980s were arguably when the Arcadians were at their strongest.
8) After "The Arcadians " came "The Gondoliers".
9) Arcadian has other promising projects in Spain and near EuroDisney.
10) The Arcadians believed she was the daughter of Demeter.
11) Even as an Arcadian , Parini showed originality.
12) As livestock, sheep are most often associated with pastoral, Arcadian imagery.
13) As such, faerie faith conveys a submerged Arcadian or idyllic green consciousness.
14) The Arcadians had very little money and could hardly afford to hire rehearsal rooms.
15) Star was raised by Bryani, along with her Arcadian brother Dare.
example sentences with Arcadian16) The Arcadians beg Father Time to bring them a Londoner.
17) It is reached by bus from Kalamata through scenery of Arcadian gentleness.
18) Thus the Katagaria and the Arcadians came to be.
19) The Arcadians were fortunate to present sell-out after sell-out.
20) These photographs are frequently sentimentalized Victorian depiction of rustic landscapes and Arcadian pastoral scenes.
21) The long term future for the Arcadians looks to be in good shape.
22) An Arcadian dance was named kidaris.
23) The Arcadians weathered those early storms to begin the long haul to local public recognition.
24) Daxos leads the Arcadian army while Themistocles urges Artemisia to surrender.
25) Sentinels: Arcadian warriors chosen by the Moirae.
26) The Arcadian school, with its verbosity and triviality, was rejected.
27) The Arcadian writers borrowed from classical sources, chiefly from the Greek pastoral poets.
28) Strati: Katagaria soldiers who seek out rouge Arcadians to fight.
How to use Arcadian in a sentence29) The Arcadians ....Et tu, Brute?
30) Opposing the Arcadian view is Francis Bacon's ideology, "imperial ecology".
31) He belonged to the Arcadian Academy and was firmly in line with its theories.
32) Xerxes was interrogating some Arcadians after the Battle of Thermopylae.
33) As it sped groundwards through the Arcadian skies, the escape pod began to roll.
34) The Arcadians retreat upon learning of Ephialtes' betrayal, but the Spartans stay.
35) The garden thus feels exceptionally close and the house immaculate and precise in its Arcadian setting.
36) Vane currently represents the Arcadian Lykos patria at the Omegrion.
37) It accepts also some tenuous support from the Network of Arcadian Municipalities sub-project.
38) An Arcadian were-leopard and bro. to Ravyn Kontis.
39) Andrew Pleavin as Daxos, an Arcadian leader who joins forces with Leonidas.
40) When an Arcadian sleeps or becomes unconscious they revert to their base form, a human.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Arcadian
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Arcadian with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Arcadian
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Arcadian in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Arcadian.
20 examples of simple sentences of Arcadian. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Arcadian
Compound Sentences with Arcadian
Complex Sentences with Arcadian
Compound-Complex Sentences with Arcadian