arbitration decision in a sentence
1) Intel is now appealing that arbitration decision .
2) The major risk is that arbitration decisions can almost never be appealed.
3) Arbitration decisions are legally binding but often unenforceable when the parties refuse to cooperate.
arbitration decision example sentences4) Arbitration decisions are not precedential.
5) Interest is not paid unless specifically awarded in the decision. (5) Arbitration decisions .
6) Interest is paid automatically for arbitration decisions that award back pay for a disciplinary suspension or removal.
7) And the increases given by other jurisdictions also militate against our winning an arbitration decision on wages .
8) Keep informed and up-to-date on changes to labour laws, arbitration decisions and anything else that may effect union-management relations.
9) Recent lawsuits include Gary Rushford's 1999 attempt to use proof of a physician lie to overturn an arbitration decision .
10) The arbitration decision is rendered public by the president of the NA, except where the arbitration body, upon request from one of the parties, decides to the contrary.
11) The RA annuls the assignment of a domain name in view of a judicial sentence or arbitration decision which establishes that the assignee did not have rights to its use.
12) Scientology spokeswoman, Karin Pouw, stated of the Wikipedia arbitration decision , "Do Scientologists care what has been posted on Wikipedia?
13) The arbitration decision came as the culmination of a "longstanding struggle" involving promoters of the organization and critics of its practices.
14) Arbitrator Brigg's award is consistent with a long line of national level arbitration decisions establishing that craft jurisdiction is determined by local practice.
15) It explains the key principles, contract language, national settlements and arbitration decisions that comprise our own "common law" of just cause and job security.
example sentences with arbitration decision16) The MRS summaries are not substitutes for copies of the actual Step 4 settlements, arbitration decisions or other original source documents which can be easily printed.
17) The city and the union had been in arbitration in every contract year since 2002, with Cicilline appealing one arbitration decision to the Rhode Island Supreme Court.
18) Although the arbitration decision was ignored for two years, in 1179 the contending kings finally agreed to a peace on the same terms.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of arbitration decision
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of arbitration decision with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with arbitration decision
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word arbitration decision in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with arbitration decision.
20 examples of simple sentences of arbitration decision. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of arbitration decision
Compound Sentences with arbitration decision
Complex Sentences with arbitration decision
Compound-Complex Sentences with arbitration decision