approve the appointment in a sentence
1) Italy's president and cabinet have still to approve the appointment .
2) the county commission approved the appointment of Daren Byrd.
3) On 29 April, the Palestinian Parliament approved the appointment .
approve the appointment example sentences4) President Jonathan also approved the appointment of Engr.
5) Approve the appointment of investment counselors and custodians of investments.
6) the CUNY Board of Trustees approved the appointment at its June 24 meeting.
7) Here again the Secretary of State must approve the appointment of the chairman and members.
8) the Majlis must approve the appointment of all members of the Council of Ministers.
9) the Government approved the appointment of the Curragh Task Force on 27 July 1998.
10) Approving the appointment , promotion, salary increments, transfers, removal and punishment of public prosecutors.
11) the North Atlantic Council unanimously approved the appointment of Gen. Breedlove as supreme allied commander , Europe.
12) Hagel approved for defence the U.S. Senate approved the appointment of former Sen. Chuck Hagel as defence secretary .
13) Suhrawardy approved the appointment of Dr. Nazir Ahmad, an experimental physicist, as the first Chairman.
14) Personally approving the appointment Science Advisor to the Government to Abdul Qadeer Khan, also in 2001.
15) the 20-member board appoints the president of KAUST and approves the appointment of senior administrators and faculty members.
example sentences with approve the appointment16) the FRAC should approve the appointment , and the termination of the employment, of the chief internal auditor.
17) the board also approved the appointment of Usha Sangwan, Managing Director, LIC, as additional director.
18) the Feroz administration and parliament were dissolved, and approved the appointment of Ayub Khan as chief martial law administrator.
19) On 26 July he approved the appointment of the bishop of Yucatán, José María Guerra y Rodríguez Correa.
20) He also approved the appointments of all the Irish Catholic hierarchy, who were drawn from his most fervent supporters.
21) In Pakistan , the country's President appoints the PCB chairman and must approve the appointment of the governing board members.
22) the Federal Executive Council approved the appointment on 14 March, and the Irish Government accepted the appointment on 19 March.
23) the oath, approving the appointment of Umar, was taken only by the Companions present in Medina at the time.
24) If the position is a Level A to Level C fixed-term academic appointment, the Dean will also approve the appointment .
25) On June 21 the Supreme Soviet approved the appointment of Lev Dmitriyevich Churilov as Minister of the Petroleum and Gas Industry.
26) the General Assembly on Dec. 3 unanimously approved the appointment as Secretary-General of Egyptian Deputy Prime Minister, Boutros Boutros Ghali.
27) the Cabinet also approved the appointment of Dr. Hani bin Mohammed Abu Ras, Dr. Abdulwahid bin Khalid Al-Hamid, Eng.
28) the contracts between the City and Sirona requires the City to approve the appointment of the architects and builders for the project.
How to use approve the appointment in a sentence29) He resigned as President of the CPR in 1888 and approved the appointment of Sir William Cornelius Van Horne to succeed him.
30) Chaudhry Niaz Ali Khan, however, wanted Allama Muhammad Iqbal to personally approve the appointment of Maududi at Dar ul Islam.
31) On March 5 the Sejm approved the appointment of Hanna Gronkiewicz-Waltz as the (non-party) president of the National Polish Bank.
32) During the Isanti City Council meeting Tuesday, April 1, the City Council approved the appointment of Gene Hill as chief of police.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of approve the appointment
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of approve the appointment with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with approve the appointment
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word approve the appointment in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with approve the appointment.
20 examples of simple sentences of approve the appointment. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of approve the appointment
Compound Sentences with approve the appointment
Complex Sentences with approve the appointment
Compound-Complex Sentences with approve the appointment