approve measure in a sentence
1) The commission is likely to approve the measure .
2) The Senate had already approved a similar measure .
3) The legislature approved the king's measures .
approve measure example sentences4) The president commended Congress for approving the measure .
5) Voters approved the measure with a simply majority of 53 percent.
6) In 2006, the voters of Arizona approved both measures .
7) Senators approved the measure 33-0 in February.
8) The House of Representatives already has approved a measure .
9) Congress approved these measures in June and July 1790.
10) The state House and Senate have since approved the measure .
11) The intention is that the markets open on Monday already approved measures .
12) Pap The these studies approved measures are to in 8.
13) Governor Nikki Haley approved the budget measure penalizing the university.
14) On February 4, the House also approved this measure .
15) On 30 July, the Executive Council approved the measures .
example sentences with approve measure16) After much consultation, all these proposed measures were approved in December.
17) In March, 2014, legislators again refused to approve the measure .
18) Lawmakers in Uruguay approved a similar measure in April.
19) The House already approved the measure .
20) Oregon voters approved the measure by a 57 percent to 43 percent vote.
21) The House of Representatives approved the measure by 370 votes to 58.
22) He later played a role in getting a similar measure approved in Missouri .
23) The Senate had approved the measure on November 4, 149-58.
24) The adjustable end of an approved measure must be taken to the jack.
25) Consequently, despite unanimous condemnation of such attacks, specific measures were not approved .
26) The Republican-led legislature must approve the measure for it to take effect .
27) Given the urgency of the movement, the government approved this unusual measure .
28) The Alliance approved the measure even more overwhelmingly yesterday, with 96% support.
How to use approve measure in a sentence29) The monarch gave formal assent to any legislative measure approved by the two houses.
30) The council also approved measures for protecting trees in the common areas and streets.
31) The Senate approved the measure unanimously , sending the plan to the House.
32) The measure was approved by voters in every one of Michigan's 83 counties.
33) In separate votes on 29 and 30 June, Parliament approved the austerity measures .
34) measures were approved to improve the general safety of pesticides across all EU member states.
35) November 1999 - Voters approve two bond measures that pave the way for project financing.
36) The government declined to amend the law when it approved new measures to protect women .
37) This standard recognizes the plant health risks associated with wood packaging and outlines approved phytosanitary measures .
38) The measures were approved in parliament on Sept. 28 by a majority of one vote.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of approve measure
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of approve measure with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with approve measure
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word approve measure in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with approve measure.
20 examples of simple sentences of approve measure. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of approve measure
Compound Sentences with approve measure
Complex Sentences with approve measure
Compound-Complex Sentences with approve measure