approve allocation in a sentence
1) The allocation was eventually approved by both Congress and Eisenhower a few weeks later.
2) The allocations are approved at the Operations Working Group meeting prior to the Call.
3) Approve allocation of the US$500 000 to HL from the RO rapid response account.
approve allocation example sentences4) However the US Congress approved a budget allocation for fiscal 1990 of $60,400,000, the same amount as the previous year.
5) If required as back-up to RO, approve allocation of the US$500 000 to HL from the HQ rapid response account.
6) I have recently approved an additional allocation of over £1 million in aid for vulnerable groups in both the north and south of Iraq.
7) Even so, it was David Rostislavich and not Rurik Rostislavich who had the authority to allocate Vitebsk and the former refused to approve the latter's allocation .
8) Europe approves allocation of € 500 million of Food for the Most Deprived programme for 2013
9) " I have approved an allocation of RM2mil for this programme,'' he said.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of approve allocation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of approve allocation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with approve allocation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word approve allocation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with approve allocation.
20 examples of simple sentences of approve allocation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of approve allocation
Compound Sentences with approve allocation
Complex Sentences with approve allocation
Compound-Complex Sentences with approve allocation