apple pip in a sentence
1) Presumably apple trees started growing round habitations from discarded apple pips .
2) They spat out apple pips in neolithic Britain.
3) She thought at first that it was an apple pip in her mouth.
apple pip example sentences4) Adult bed bugs are about the size and shape of an apple pip and can move quite quickly when disturbed.
5) The fruit is a round, dry capsule 5-9 mm diameter, containing several glossy brown seeds shaped like an apple pip , 4-7 mm long.
6) Sir Fitzroy Kelly, Tawell's lawyer opened his defence simply by saying: " apple pips ."
7) An apple pip defence
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of apple pip
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of apple pip with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with apple pip
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word apple pip in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with apple pip.
20 examples of simple sentences of apple pip. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of apple pip
Compound Sentences with apple pip
Complex Sentences with apple pip
Compound-Complex Sentences with apple pip