appellate tribunal in a sentence
1) This is particularly so where tribunals have their own appellate tribunal .
2) The decision will likely be appealed in the appellate tribunal .
3) Appellate tribunal and conditional exemption for non-combatant duties.
appellate tribunal example sentences4) The appellate tribunal is known as the "tribunal of second instance".
5) The tribunal of the Roman Rota is the highest appellate tribunal .
6) A financial sector appellate tribunal .
7) Appellate tribunals were established for the provinces, based on the reformed Crown tribunal and Lithuanian Tribunal.
8) Very often the appeal to the appellate tribunal can cover matters that might be raised on judicial review.
9) Those go to the Roman Rota, which is the ordinary appellate tribunal of the Apostolic See.
10) Making an appeal to a specialist appellate tribunal is cheaper, quicker and easier than using the High Court.
11) The state government made advance preparations and constituted special courts and appellate tribunals as soon as the new law came into force.
12) In many cases there is a statutory right of appeal from a tribunal to a particular court or specially constituted appellate tribunal .
13) The appellate tribunal also affirmed, on appeal, the District Court's refusal to award injunctive relief under the antitrust laws.
14) He routinely advises and represents clients before federal agencies and before state and federal courts, including the US Supreme Court and other appellate tribunals .
15) But it is notorious, that the decisions of the appellate tribunals were disregarded, and treated as mere nullities, for no power to enforce them was lodged in congress.
example sentences with appellate tribunal16) If the litigant was not assisted at first instance, or before one of the appellate tribunals , a full application for a legal aid certificate must be made.
17) Examples of appellate tribunals are the Social Security Commissioners and the Employment Appeal Tribunal, which were considered in the chapters 12 and 13.
18) Stage III contained longer-term proposals that a second tier appellate tribunal should be created to provide rules of precedent value for the SBC and SBATs.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of appellate tribunal
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of appellate tribunal with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with appellate tribunal
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word appellate tribunal in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with appellate tribunal.
20 examples of simple sentences of appellate tribunal. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of appellate tribunal
Compound Sentences with appellate tribunal
Complex Sentences with appellate tribunal
Compound-Complex Sentences with appellate tribunal