appellate ruling in a sentence
1) The appellate rulings could also be appealed.
2) The appellate court's ruling may again be appealed to the Court.
3) After the appellate ruling on October 18, the parties filed supplemental briefs.
appellate ruling example sentences4) Even though the U.S. Tax Court had handed down identical decisions , the appellate court rulings were split.
5) The appellate ruling involves three lawsuits and 17 insurers , said Tom Grande, an attorney for the victims.
6) Despite the prolonged legal battle, organized fan resistance to the new name subsided long before the appellate court ruling .
7) Five days after the appellate ruling , Tyrone Cipollone died, and the case continued on with his son.
8) A "reversal" is exactly what it sounds like, an appellate ruling overturning a trial rulings in a given matter.
9) Cases in which the potential for further agency action made unclear the actual, practical significance of the appellate court's ruling .
10) In the first appellate ruling on July 22, two Republican-appointed judges ruled against the administration, with a Democratic appointee dissenting.
11) Remington Rand appealed to the U.S. Supreme Court, which refused to grant certiorari, thereby upholding the appellate court's ruling .
12) Miami lawyers Stanley and Susan Rosenblatt asked justices to reverse an appellate court ruling that overturned a Miami jury's 1999 verdict and punitive damage judgment.
13) In its decision , the court reversed a lower appellate court's ruling that upheld the ban merely because it was " similar " to bans that had been upheld elsewhere.
14) A D.C. appellate ruling to strike down the law could fast-track the case to the Supreme Court, which is expected to have the final say either way.
15) In October 2003, Lefkow imposed sanctions of $200,000 against Hale when he continued to use the name despite the appellate court ruling .
example sentences with appellate ruling16) His plea was announced on the morning he was to go on trial in Federal District Court in Manhattan after losing a crucial appellate ruling .
17) On September 26, Walters announced that the prosecution would not appeal the appellate ruling , but would try Bell as a juvenile.
18) Following the appellate ruling , on September 21, 2007, Judge Mauffray denied the request for Bell to be eligible for bail pending possible further appeal.
19) Michelle Robidoux, a spokeswoman with the War Resisters Support Campaign, said the appellate ruling is important for other war resisters in Canada as well.
20) The Supreme Court reviewed the constitutionality of Section 3 of the Defense of Marriage Act following a federal appellate court ruling that it was unconstitutional.
21) In 2006, Thailand's Supreme Court upheld an appellate court ruling that the filming had harmed the environment and ordered that damage assessments be made.
22) Even if an appellate ruling is necessary to vacate the conviction, I would be surprised if there is not a way to release an exonerated inmate immediately.
23) The Court of Cassation released on Thursday a written document explaining its Aug. 1 decision , which upheld a Milan appellate court ruling that Berlusconi was guilty.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of appellate ruling
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of appellate ruling with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with appellate ruling
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word appellate ruling in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with appellate ruling.
20 examples of simple sentences of appellate ruling. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of appellate ruling
Compound Sentences with appellate ruling
Complex Sentences with appellate ruling
Compound-Complex Sentences with appellate ruling