appellate in a sentence
1) The appellate court found this was error.
2) The appellate decision was not further appealed.
3) A federal appellate court upheld the decision.
appellate example sentences4) The state is geographically divided into six appellate districts.
5) A federal appellate panel granted the temporary injunction .
6) He has argued before state trial and appellate courts.
7) The matter is pending before Texas appellate courts.
8) The appellate court disagreed with the trial court.
9) We prevailed at the appellate court level.
10) There were other legal victories during the appellate hearings.
11) Two appellate court decisions accord with this position.
12) The case remains active pending resolution by the appellate court.
13) The appellate arguments are also not recorded.
14) This was upheld at the appellate level.
15) Information from two relevant appellate decisions is summarized below.
example sentences with appellate16) He briefed and argued cases before state and federal appellate courts.
17) A federal appellate court upheld the original ruling on appeal.
18) High courts have original and appellate jurisdiction.
19) Why did the appellate court so decide?
20) They also approved three new appellate courts .
21) They do have something else- appellate briefs.
22) But the appellate judge is a different matter.
23) Each district elects a number of appellate court judges.
24) An appellate court must reach unanimous agreement to overturn an acquittal.
25) An appellate court trial began in October.
26) The Court has both mandatory and discretionary appellate jurisdiction.
27) The appellate court reversed the lower court's order.
28) Only five appellate Committees ever comprised nine members.
How to use appellate in a sentence29) David Frederick is recommended for appellate work.
30) Both appellate officers sided with the DOE.
31) He also led the firm's appellate section.
32) The appellate rulings could also be appealed.
33) This also applies to the appellate instance.
34) But two appellate courts have said so.
35) So we are very hopeful in the appellate courts.
36) The Court also awards defendants their appellate attorney fees.
37) In 39 states an intermediate appellate court will hear the case.
38) They also had appellate jurisdiction from justices' courts.
39) Typically, a panel of judges tries appellate cases.
40) Without appellate review, judicial discretion is virtually unfettered.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of appellate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of appellate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with appellate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word appellate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with appellate.
20 examples of simple sentences of appellate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of appellate
Compound Sentences with appellate
Complex Sentences with appellate
Compound-Complex Sentences with appellate