appellate lawyer in a sentence
1) This introductory clause was confusing for both appellate lawyers and trial lawyers.
2) There are more former trial judges on the appeals court than appellate lawyers .
3) An appellate lawyer from Virginia wrote the Declaration of Independence.
appellate lawyer example sentences4) Kathryn H. Clarke is an appellate lawyer and complex litigation consultant in Portland, Oregon.
5) Susan Vance is an appellate lawyer in the Austin, Texas, office of Alexander Dubose & Townsend.
6) He has been recognized by Washingtonian magazine as one of the top constitutional and appellate lawyers in Washington DC.
7) But one leading appellate lawyer recently told me that the Great Recession has hurt his practice in ways you wouldn't expect.
8) She began her legal career as a commercial litigator and appellate lawyer at the law firm that is now known as Davis Wright Tremaine.
9) A: As a young appellate lawyer , I was fortunate to play lead roles in significant cases, but I took those cases too personally.
10) While preparing for an upcoming CLE, I asked one of the appellate clerks about anything helpful I could share with appellate lawyers .
11) Arguments of the parties to the appeal are presented through their appellate lawyers , if represented, or " pro se " if the party has not engaged legal representation.
12) This eliminates the need for appellate lawyers to examine Rule 58(b) and any chance that Rule 58(b)'s introductory clause (even as modified) might confuse them.
13) Samuel Hand was an appellate lawyer , who had risen rapidly through the ranks of an Albany-based law firm in the 1860s and, by age 32, was the firm's leading lawyer.
14) Her father was one of the leading appellate lawyers in the United States and served as a law clerk to Supreme Court Justice Hugo Black.
15) Proudest accomplishment: My favorite part of being an appellate lawyer is making a difference for my clients-often, with one case, I can change the law and set policy.
example sentences with appellate lawyer16) And the court never heard about Howells inadequate representation from the appellate lawyer who missed a crucial deadline for his federal review.
17) This is the part that really interests the appellate lawyer in me, because the question I keep coming back to here, is: so what?
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of appellate lawyer
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of appellate lawyer with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with appellate lawyer
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word appellate lawyer in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with appellate lawyer.
20 examples of simple sentences of appellate lawyer. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of appellate lawyer
Compound Sentences with appellate lawyer
Complex Sentences with appellate lawyer
Compound-Complex Sentences with appellate lawyer