apothem in a sentence
1) The inradius of a regular polygon is also called apothem .
2) This radius is also termed its apothem and is often represented as "a".
3) A large mastaba exists three miles northeast of the face which has two holes in the top plateau placed at a 90 degree angle to its apothem .
apothem example sentences4) As the number of sides of the regular polygon increases, the polygon tends to a circle, and the apothem tends to the radius.
5) A pyramid in which the apothem (slant height along the bisector of a face) is equal to φ times the semi-base (half the base width) is sometimes called a "golden pyramid".
6) The area of a regular polygon is half its perimeter times the apothem (where the apothem is the distance from the center to the nearest point on any side).
7) The area of a regular polygon is half its perimeter times the apothem (where the apothem is the distance from the center to the nearest point on any side).
8) Given any two values , this app will calculate for the radius, length, width, height, apothem , angle, and area of a circular arc.
9) The slant height or apothem is 5/3 or 1.666... times the semi-base.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of apothem
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of apothem with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with apothem
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word apothem in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with apothem.
20 examples of simple sentences of apothem. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of apothem
Compound Sentences with apothem
Complex Sentences with apothem
Compound-Complex Sentences with apothem