apoptosis in a sentence
1) My theory is that ammonia promotes cancer cell apoptosis .
2) This further promotes programmed cell death or apoptosis .
3) This is called programmed cell death - apoptosis .
apoptosis example sentences4) In addition, selenium supplementation may directly cause tumor cell apoptosis .
5) Cancer researchers are also interested in apoptosis .
6) This decrease in apoptosis results in increased neuronal recovery.
7) In the kidneys the main effect was apoptosis .
8) These include activation of apoptosis and cellular growth arrest.
9) This autoimmune process triggers apoptosis of the epithelial cells.
10) Many viruses encode proteins that can inhibit apoptosis .
11) Is apoptosis present in the late maturing mouse placenta?
12) One is " apoptosis ", or programmed cell death.
13) Apoptosis is programmed cell death that removes damaged cells.
14) Eventually blood vessels that are no longer needed die by apoptosis .
15) Cells that underwent apoptosis before division were excluded from the analysis.
example sentences with apoptosis16) This leads to a form of programmed cell death called apoptosis .
17) This indicates that these cells were resistant to apoptosis .
18) Cell cycle, cell proliferation, tumour growth and apoptosis .
19) Why does programmed cell death, or apoptosis , occur?
20) In addition, it inhibits apoptosis , therefore accelerating existing cancers.
21) Programmed cell death is also called apoptosis .
22) TGF-β induces apoptosis in numerous cell types.
23) The second strategy is to inhibit autophagy and thus induce apoptosis .
24) PKB may mediate some cellular responses including protection from apoptosis .
25) APAF-1 cells are protected from apoptosis stimuli such as irradiation.
26) Complex I may have a role in triggering apoptosis .
27) Introduction of these breaks subsequently leads to apoptosis and cell death.
28) Damage can escalate and eventually lead to apoptosis or cell death.
How to use apoptosis in a sentence29) Humanin can protect brain cells by inhibiting apoptosis .
30) They have also been implicated in apoptosis in plants.
31) Myocardial atrophy is due to injury and apoptosis .
32) Techniques for determination of apoptosis are also described in detail.
33) Two independent pathways lead to apoptosis in thymocytes.
34) What is the difference between apoptosis and necrosis?
35) Cloacal plate does not mark for apoptosis .
36) Also, these sphingoid bases induce apoptosis .
37) Annexins display divergent effects on cell proliferation, apoptosis and invasion.
38) HtrA1 is involved in the programmed cell death, apoptosis .
39) P53's normal function is to regulate genes that control apoptosis .
40) Another key aspect of cancer is inhibition of cell death or apoptosis .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of apoptosis
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of apoptosis with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with apoptosis
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word apoptosis in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with apoptosis.
20 examples of simple sentences of apoptosis. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of apoptosis
Compound Sentences with apoptosis
Complex Sentences with apoptosis
Compound-Complex Sentences with apoptosis