aphrodisia in a sentence
1) Aphrodisias was primarily known as a center for the arts, specifically sculpture.
2) He also approved the cult of Cosmas of aphrodisia .
3) Her festival, " aphrodisia ", was celebrated across Greece, but particularly in Athens and Corinth.
aphrodisia example sentences4) Some sculptors might well have been attracted to aphrodisias by its superior marble supplies, and perhaps by commissions.
5) The defence system, when the masonry of the walls is considered, is very similar to the neighbouring colonies Cremna, Sagalassos and even aphrodisias in Caria.
6) Some say that he named a city as "Venusia" (or aphrodisia ) after Venus (Aphrodite) as a peace-offering.
7) Aphrodisias .
8) Blossoming The orchid shudders at midnight Awakened by the evening need Engorged by her own aphrodisia Blooms
9) Aphrodisia BOOKS
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aphrodisia
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aphrodisia with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aphrodisia
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aphrodisia in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aphrodisia.
20 examples of simple sentences of aphrodisia. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aphrodisia
Compound Sentences with aphrodisia
Complex Sentences with aphrodisia
Compound-Complex Sentences with aphrodisia