apex court in a sentence
1) The licences cancelled by apex court included 21 of SSTL .
2) The apex court said the case against the BSP chief was unwarranted .
3) The apex court , however, was not convinced and dismissed his application.
apex court example sentences4) The Karachi police department was compelled to act fast after the apex court intervened .
5) The market regulator is seeking clarificatory directions for implementing orders of the apex court .
6) Why has the apex court not hearing decades old case & pronouncing the judgement ?
7) The Ministry is giving representations to the apex court ,'' Patel said.
8) Supreme Court, the Attorney-General and senior lawyers of the apex court .
9) The apex court has given the state government four weeks to reply to the notice .
10) The apex court adjourned hearing on the plea by Veerappan aides by six weeks .
11) With this aim on mind, the apex court is set to regulate government advertisements.
12) The apex court is after the provincial governments to have them hold local government elections.
13) Ganguly resigned just before India 's apex court initiated the process of his removal.
14) Chief George was not in the country when the apex court gave the verdict.
15) Dissatisfied , the ICPC approached the apex court and raised eight grounds of appeal.
example sentences with apex court16) Iron ore mining was banned in Goa by the apex court for nearly one-and-a-half years.
17) The ambassador was restrained by the apex court from leaving India for reneging on his word .
18) The apex court had also directed that all such proceedings must be conducted on a day-to-day basis.
19) Thus the apex court of our country considered what happened in Bhopal similar to a traffic accident.
20) The Supreme court of Singapore is the apex court of the country headed by the Chief Justice.
21) The apex court had earlier asked Gavaskar to decide whether Raman should be removed as COO or not.
22) Later in November, the apex court stayed the demolition of flats after strong agitation from its residents.
23) Sebi has been asked by the apex court to facilitate the refund after ascertaining the genuineness of investors .
24) The apex court further stated that Ansals were more concerned about making money than ensuring safety of cinema goers.
25) The accused were trained in bomb making and to handle sophisticated weapons in Pakistan , the apex court said.
26) The move comes in response to the apex court's earlier direction to the state to reallocate its mines.
27) The state government again approached the apex court and in December 1991 the interim order was notified in the gazette .
28) The full High court had decided yesterday to file a petition in the apex court for expunction of the remarks.
How to use apex court in a sentence29) The Center's curative petition in the apex court seeks an additional compensation of Rs 7844 crores to the victims.
30) A tiny respite for the actor is that the apex court has reduced his sentence from six years to five years .
31) The apex court directed that the donations coming to temple will be counted every Saturday under the chairmanship of administrative committee.
32) The apex court had also posted the matter on August 28 and till then stayed the August 11 High court orders.
33) The apex court was hearing the Karachi Law and Order case on Thursday when the orders were given by chief justice .
34) The apex court has now overturned the conviction ruling that the offense for which he was charged was not known to law.
35) One view favours going to the Supreme court and getting our protest registered by not causing our presence in the apex court on August 28.
36) The Centre has prayed to the apex court that the US company Union Carbide and its successor Dow Chemical should be directed to pay the enhanced compensation.
37) The apex court will hear the main petition, alongwith the petition filed by Andhra Pradesh government, after summer vacation, on July 5.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of apex court
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of apex court with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with apex court
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word apex court in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with apex court.
20 examples of simple sentences of apex court. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of apex court
Compound Sentences with apex court
Complex Sentences with apex court
Compound-Complex Sentences with apex court