aperitif in a sentence
1) Your aperitif , yet simple, is perfect.
2) In Europe all types of port are frequently drunk as aperitifs .
3) Without doubt, the world's most civilised aperitif .
aperitif example sentences4) Serve chilled as an aperitif , with fish and salad.
5) An evening briefing by the fire is followed by aperitifs and dinner.
6) Excellent as an aperitif or as a refreshing change.
7) Alternatively they can be served as an aperitif .
8) Off-dry and easy drinking - a perfect aperitif .
9) She ironically raised a glass of whisky and water, her aperitif .
10) La Ina The world's most civilised aperitif .
11) Crisp and savoury, it is ideal aperitif material.
12) As an aperitif , why not try a Lillet Blanc?
13) That evening, he and Elinor drank aperitifs in the summer salon.
14) It's perfect for starting a long evening with a busy and rich aperitif .
15) G reeks frequently serve Mavrodaphne of Patras as an aperitif .
example sentences with aperitif16) If there 's a wait, grab an aperitif at Würgeengel next door.
17) Pure heaven as an aperitif with strong cheeses, pâté, or charcuterie.
18) It starts with a potent aperitif called Mulsum which takes twenty four hours to mature.
19) I'll see if I can scare up an aperitif before I start cooking.
20) Today's section of river is like an aperitif of good things to come.
21) The moment of the aperitif is a pleasure, a ritual that is truly Torino.
22) I was having an aperitif .
23) The following food, unsurprisingly, stacked up to the standard set by the aperitif .
24) Every day an aperitif with a different theme, every dinner dedicated to a local dish.
25) In Ariège, people gather around a glass of Hypocras, 100% natural aperitif .
26) But his fans will mainly see it as an aperitif for the forthcoming FM album.
27) They have a variety of interesting reception options including aperitifs in the famous London Zoo Aquarium.
28) My favorite place to get an ' apero' ( aperitif ) in the evening.
How to use aperitif in a sentence29) The three most notable and recognizable Italian aperitifs are Martini, Vermouth and Campari.
30) I was lucky with the aperitif , a campari, which it is difficult to destroy.
31) Well chilled, they make refreshing aperitifs , or good accompaniments to fish and white meats.
32) The Blue Lounge & Terrace hosts aperitifs with DJ set, Sunday brunches and special dinners.
33) The classic aperitif from Domecq.
34) Swire Sugden had arrived and was taking an aperitif with Mrs Grindlewood-Gryke in the drawing-room.
35) There are also several different types of popular Roman aperitifs and different digestifs, including several renowned coffees.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aperitif
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aperitif with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aperitif
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aperitif in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aperitif.
20 examples of simple sentences of aperitif. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aperitif
Compound Sentences with aperitif
Complex Sentences with aperitif
Compound-Complex Sentences with aperitif