antitheses in a sentence
1) This group exhibits striking antitheses both personal and objective.
2) Ultimately drama resolves into the juxtaposition of antitheses .
3) Drama is a meeting and a rivalry of human antitheses .
antitheses example sentences4) It is tension, not antitheses .
5) That 's the antitheses of what Storyboard is trying to do.
6) The antitheses to the effortless-looking messy up-do.
7) The antitheses are true of the world of appearances, or the phenomenal world.
8) The Pharisees and the Sadducees are historically seen as antitheses of one another.
9) The first two antitheses (murder and adultery) are based on the Decalogue.
10) But love has come to be, so many times, an antitheses to marriage.
11) Thesis, antitheses , synthesis?
12) It did not matter that many of the antitheses were untrue and known to be untrue.
13) For a newspaper that repeatedly stresses personal responsibility, this is the complete antitheses of that philosophy.
14) It has been remarked already that the Gnostic antitheses of psychici and pneumatici are here sensibly modified.
15) He used the most extravagant metaphors, the most forced antitheses and the most far-fetched conceits.
example sentences with antitheses16) With the precision of a scientist he often juxtaposed images so that phenomena are examined through their antitheses .
17) His two most important works are "The Universal Critical History" and "Equilibrium between antitheses ".
18) Dreams are particularly fond of reducing antitheses to uniformity. or representing them as one and the same thing.
19) He strings antitheses together one after the other, so that they fill up whole stanzas without a break.
20) Historians have seen in his occult activities a penchant for forging unities from antitheses , thus having latent political import.
21) It contains many antitheses , questions, exclamations, tropes, metaphors, and other mannerisms of the Silver Age.
22) Horace Walpole characterized him in a series of his smartest antitheses as "a singular person whose life was one contradiction.
23) The play is accurately structured with paradox and ambivalence in order to convey the antitheses that make Shakespeare's work remarkable.
24) Few, indeed, are those theses, which do not immediately find their antitheses , to the point of contradiction.
25) The second issue is: should we be buying things that are so totally the antitheses of modern green : thinking technology.
26) Gracian is extremely fond of words and phrases with a double meaning and indulges extensively in antitheses , antinomies, and neologisms.
27) In this view, totemism speaks in its own way of interrelationships and antitheses , ideas that are also found in moieties.
28) Medieval Latin writers, also, such as St. Augustine and St. Ambrose, delight in far-fetched parallelisms, antitheses , and, not infrequently, devastating puns.
How to use antitheses in a sentence29) It's also hard not to say "both the theses and the antitheses are often wrong." And in my view, faulty premises often lead to bad storytelling.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antitheses
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antitheses with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antitheses
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antitheses in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antitheses.
20 examples of simple sentences of antitheses. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antitheses
Compound Sentences with antitheses
Complex Sentences with antitheses
Compound-Complex Sentences with antitheses