antistrophe in a sentence
1) Antistrophe But of her We can say that she is fair.
2) The ode generally has three parts: a strophe, an antistrophe , and an epode.
3) The Ode and Epode, the Strophe and the antistrophe , he laughs to scorn.
antistrophe example sentences4) The antistrophes of the ode possess similar metrical structures and, depending on the tradition, similar rhyme structures.
5) The two strophes and the epode are Ps. 14; the two antistrophes are Ps. 70 (cf.
6) For example, the strophe, antistrophe and epode of the ode form are often separated into one or more stanzas.
7) In the first sentence of The Art of Rhetoric, Aristotle says that "rhetoric is the counterpart the antistrophe of dialectic.
8) An ode (also called a stasimon ) usually consists of alternating stanzas, the strophe and antistrophe , which are in the same meter.
9) Indeed, the first line of the "Rhetoric" is "Rhetoric is a counterpart (" antistrophe ") of dialectic.
10) 'Aye, tell us,' they chorused, an antistrophe of flower-patterned dresses.
11) Antistrophe 2
12) Antistrophe 1
14) Antistrophe 2
15) Antistrophe 1
example sentences with antistrophe16) " antistrophe .
17) The code M denotes monostrophic odes (odes in which all stanzas are metrically identical) and the rest are triadic (i.e. featuring strophes, antistrophes , epodes):
18) epistrophe: (also known as antistrophe ) Repetition of the same word or group of words at the end of successive clauses.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antistrophe
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antistrophe with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antistrophe
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antistrophe in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antistrophe.
20 examples of simple sentences of antistrophe. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antistrophe
Compound Sentences with antistrophe
Complex Sentences with antistrophe
Compound-Complex Sentences with antistrophe