antithyroid in a sentence
1) The most antithyroid depressive days are list and blood clips.
2) Thyroid diseases involving antithyroid antibodies have been correlated to infertility and increased pregnancy loss.
3) Antithyroid drugs cause allergic reactions in about 5% of patients who take them.
antithyroid example sentences4) The likelihood that this will happen increases with greater TSH elevations and detectable antithyroid antibodies.
5) These include antithyroid peroxidase and antithyroglobulin.
6) Treatment with antithyroid medications must be given for six months to two years to be effective.
7) Thyroid protomorphogen may be useful for patients with antithyroid antibodies to act as a decoy.
8) Side effects of the antithyroid medications include a potentially fatal reduction in the level of white blood cells.
9) Women with PCOS who don't respond to clomid have a higher liklihood of having antithyroid antibodies.
10) With the introduction of antithyroid drugs and radioiodine in the 1940s, clinically apparent hyperthyroid bone disease became less common.
11) No difference in outcome was shown for adding thyroxine to antithyroid medication and continuing thyroxine versus placebo after antithyroid medication withdrawal.
12) No difference in outcome was shown for adding thyroxine to antithyroid medication and continuing thyroxine versus placebo after antithyroid medication withdrawal.
13) It is therefore reasonable to assume that in some hyperthyroid patients bone density does not completely return to normal after antithyroid treatment.
14) For patients with toxic nodular or multinodular goiter, antithyroid drugs are sometimes used in preparation for either radioiodine treatment or surgery.
15) If there is a suspicion of Hashimoto's thyroiditis, I include a thyroid peroxidase antibody test (TPO) and an antithyroid antibody test (ATA).
example sentences with antithyroid16) An operation could be risky unless your hyperthyroidism is first controlled by an antithyroid drug (see above) or a beta-blocking drug (see below).
17) In about 20% to 30% of patients with Graves' disease, treatment with antithyroid drugs for a period of 12 to 18 months will result in prolonged remission of the disease.
18) Antithyroid agents, drugs used to treat hyperthyroidism, such as propylthiouracil and methimazole, bring the metabolic rate down to normal and restore euthyroidism.
19) A mother's thyroid disorder treatment (such as iodine) or maternal antithyroid antibodies can affect her unborn child's thyroid function.
20) Since 50% of women with TAI do not have reproductive failure, it is probably not the presence of antithyroid antibodies themselves that causes reproductive failure.
21) Antithyroid medications - may increase the risk of agranulocytosis
22) Upon ordering her bloodwork, she was positive for antithyroid peroxidase antibodies at 554 kiU/L and had a homozygous MTHFR C677T mutation.
23) Antithyroid Drugs
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antithyroid
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antithyroid with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antithyroid
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antithyroid in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antithyroid.
20 examples of simple sentences of antithyroid. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antithyroid
Compound Sentences with antithyroid
Complex Sentences with antithyroid
Compound-Complex Sentences with antithyroid