antispasmodic in a sentence
1) A leaf infusion is given as an antispasmodic .
2) Further down the gut, the effect typically is antispasmodic .
3) They are primarily antispasmodic in subjecting and favoring acne.
antispasmodic example sentences4) The oil has antibacterial , antidepressant, antispasmodic properties.
5) Antispasmodics control spasms in the colon and help ease abdominal pain.
6) These three herbs contain anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic and analgesic compounds.
7) Ningbo double antispasmodic attack medlineplus drug fries concepts of flashpoint new kind.
8) The properties of Orange include anti-depressant, antispasmodic and mildly sedative.
9) The leaves of Cannabis sativa are antispasmodic , narcotic and sedative.
10) The oil is antispasmodic , and is therefore used in some treatment programs for bronchial asthma.
11) Its antispasmodic quality reduces bladder cramps and alleviates dysuria, bleeding and painful spasms during urination.
12) When taken as such , it becomes a valuable general tonic that aids digestion and is mildly antispasmodic .
13) Apart from being an antispasmodic , antibacterial and anti-inflammatory herb, it also has potent carminative properties.
14) Initial treatment may include corticosteroids, antibiotics, and antispasmodics to see if the symptoms can be halted.
15) Jethro Kloss mentions a man who was released from clenched lockjaw by a small application of antispasmodic tincture.
example sentences with antispasmodic16) Properties: tonic, antispasmodic , antiseptic, diuretic, emmenagogic, aperitive, carminative and depurative.
17) It is also recognized in other components of the world to become an desire for food catalyst and antispasmodic .
18) A meta-analysis by the Cochrane Collaboration concludes if seven patients are treated with antispasmodics , one patient will benefit.
19) The crude drug was used to inhibit secretions by gastric glands and as an antispasmodic agent for treating intestinal colic.
20) It also has antispasmodic and anti-inflammatory properties that can be helpful in treating stomachaches and helping with irritable bowel syndrome.
21) The French used the flowers as an antispasmodic , the Arabs the oil for baldness and also an aphrodisiac.
22) Tizanidine has been found to be equally effective as other antispasmodic drugs and have superior tolerability than baclofen and diazepam.
23) Despite system as anything existing activity antispasmodic twenty action best discount cialis antihistaminic used because is antiallergic not (Atarax).
24) A number of treatments have been found to be better than placebo, including fiber, antispasmodics , and peppermint oil.
25) Treatments are given on a case by case basis according to the symptoms found: laxatives, antispasmodics , intestinal dressings.
26) Besides being a herb with great anti-viral properties, its key actions are as a relaxant, antispasmodic and nerve tonic.
27) There is some antispasmodic for people to have a little grail hanger what happened during the time the drug was active.
28) Also, it apparently has an antispasmodic effect on smooth muscles within the body, including the digestive system, promoting digestion.
How to use antispasmodic in a sentence29) Among other anticholinergic and antispasmodic properties, propantheline has been shown effectively to delay gastric emptying ( Hurwitz et al 1977 ).
30) In combination with antispasmodic medications to reduce muscular contractions, Kenny's therapy is still used in the treatment of paralytic poliomyelitis.
31) For 8 years he gave me a variety of explanations that didn't make a great deal of sense to me and treated me with antibiotics and antispasmodics , specifically, Hytrin.
32) These compounds are known for their manifold health benefits . The roots of asparagus have cooling, appetizer, galactagogue and antispasmodic properties.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antispasmodic
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antispasmodic with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antispasmodic
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antispasmodic in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antispasmodic.
20 examples of simple sentences of antispasmodic. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antispasmodic
Compound Sentences with antispasmodic
Complex Sentences with antispasmodic
Compound-Complex Sentences with antispasmodic