antithesis in a sentence
1) This is surely the antithesis of communication.
2) The antithesis to this alienation is freedom.
3) This is the antithesis of schools abroad .
antithesis example sentences4) Committees are the antithesis of professional management.
5) This pattern represents the antithesis of community.
6) The present caste system is theory antithesis of varnashrama.
7) This group exhibits striking antitheses both personal and objective.
8) Is not manslaughter the antithesis of sanctity?
9) As such it is the very antithesis of religion.
10) As soon as the synthesis is perfected the antithesis arises.
11) The pure woman is the antithesis to the treacherous woman.
12) Science is the very antithesis of a belief system.
13) This is the antithesis of insecurity or inadequacy.
14) Cultural diversity is presented as the antithesis of cultural uniformity.
15) This shifts the discussion away from any simple antithesis .
example sentences with antithesis
example sentences with antithesis16) Then he managed the perennial antithesis of mediocrity itself .
17) This is the exact antithesis of culture and arts .
18) It is the antithesis of open, honest communication.
19) But such logical discontinuity must be different than logical antithesis .
20) I've always felt that security is the antithesis of freedom.
21) Noise is about fascination, the antithesis of meaning.
22) He was in many ways the antithesis of Voltaire.
23) All this without statute , the antithesis of independence.
24) This is almost the complete antithesis of the original LT concept.
25) But he provides a very effective ironic antithesis to Wagner.
26) The antithesis is indeed something that cannot be organized.
27) These are the two directions of the antithesis .
28) It is the antithesis of Friedman's flat world.
How to use antithesis in a sentence29) Antithesis and unusual iconography conveys irony and humor.
30) Carrie was the total antithesis of Ross' character.
31) But slavery generated its antithesis - disobedience, uprisings and flights.
32) Demons seem to be the evil antithesis of devils.
33) His position relates to the antithesis of wealth and value.
34) Calling people names is the antithesis of the process.
35) This is the very antithesis of a try and participatory democracy .
36) Is not chance the antithesis of all law?
37) Force is the antithesis of humanizing actions.
38) Antithesis also works toward a similar end.
39) Antithesis , the professor said nodding twice.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antithesis
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antithesis with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antithesis
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antithesis in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antithesis.
20 examples of simple sentences of antithesis. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antithesis
Compound Sentences with antithesis
Complex Sentences with antithesis
Compound-Complex Sentences with antithesis