antioxidant enzyme in a sentence
1) Protective endogenous antioxidant enzymes and exogenous dietary antioxidants helped to prevent oxidative damage.
2) Because the antioxidant enzymes were inhibited, the amount of ROS in the wounds soared.
3) Female mammals express more Mn−SOD and glutathione peroxidase antioxidant enzymes than males.
antioxidant enzyme example sentences4) Antioxidant enzymes are present naturally in our bodies forming an important part of our defence system.
5) Young coconuts also contain vitamins, minerals, antioxidants , enzymes , electrolytes and lifeforce.
6) As with the chemical antioxidants, cells are protected against oxidative stress by an interacting network of antioxidant enzymes .
7) Acetaldehyde may also influence glutathione peroxidase, a key antioxidant enzyme , and increases the susceptibility to oxidative stress.
8) Selenium and Zinc are both crucial cofactors of antioxidant enzymes , while polyphenols and vitamin E are essential antioxidants.
9) The Nrf2 then migrates into the cell nucleus and causes an antioxidant enzyme to be fabricated and released.
10) Insufficient levels of antioxidants, or inhibition of the antioxidant enzymes , cause oxidative stress and may damage or kill cells.
11) Selenium, which is present as a micronutrient in vegetables, is a component of important antioxidant enzymes such as gluthathione peroxidase.
12) There is also evidence that deprenyl boosts cellular production of SOD and catalase, the natural antioxidant enzymes that are depleted in aging.
13) Briefly, antioxidant enzymes are capable of degrading ROS into inert compounds through a series of chemical reactions ( Ames et al., 1981 ; Ames et al., 1993 ).
14) The body produces several antioxidant enzymes , including superoxide dismutase, catalase, and glutathione peroxidase, that neutralize many types of free radicals.
15) Copper is an integral part of the antioxidant enzyme , copper-zinc superoxide dismutase (Cu,Zn-SOD), and has a role in iron homeostasis as a cofactor in ceruloplasmin.
example sentences with antioxidant enzyme16) Deleting antioxidant enzymes , in general, yields shorter lifespan, though overexpression studies have not (with some recent exceptions) consistently extended lifespan.
17) This is a plausible mechanism, as there is a reduced presence in the fetal brain of antioxidant enzymes such as catalase and peroxidase.
18) These genetic differences affect a variety of physiological processes, including the efficiency of DNA repair, antioxidant enzymes , and rates of free radical production.
19) Here, consuming the compound causes oxidative stress, which the body responds to by inducing higher levels of antioxidant defenses such as antioxidant enzymes .
20) Protandim is a dietary supplement which can combat free radical damage by stimulating the production of the body's own natural antioxidant enzymes .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antioxidant enzyme
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antioxidant enzyme with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antioxidant enzyme
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antioxidant enzyme in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antioxidant enzyme.
20 examples of simple sentences of antioxidant enzyme. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antioxidant enzyme
Compound Sentences with antioxidant enzyme
Complex Sentences with antioxidant enzyme
Compound-Complex Sentences with antioxidant enzyme