antimicrobial resistance in a sentence
1) However, the global problem of antimicrobial resistance continues to escalate.
2) This leads to disease recurrence as well as increased antimicrobial resistance .
3) Antimicrobial resistance : Implications for the food system.
antimicrobial resistance example sentences4) Antimicrobial resistance has reached alarming levels .
5) Their research was published in antimicrobial resistance and Infection Control .
6) Antimicrobial resistance of bacterial flora associated with bovine products in South Africa.
7) Antibiotics are not used long-term due to the risk of antimicrobial resistance .
8) Antimicrobial resistance of bacteria isolated from slaughtered and retail chicken in South Africa.
9) Antimicrobial resistance : Challenges and perspectives.
10) Several organizations concerned with antimicrobial resistance are lobbying to eliminate the unnecessary use of antibiotics.
11) My group decided to put ... Abuse or misuse of antibiotics leads to antimicrobial resistance .
12) Pulse therapy may help some chronically affected cats but may induce antimicrobial resistance in some bacteria.
13) Antibiotic resistance, also known as antimicrobial resistance , is not a new phenomenon.
14) Antimicrobial resistance : Problem Pathogens and Clinical Countermeasures.
15) In 2011 the Indian government proposed a "National policy for containment of antimicrobial resistance ".
example sentences with antimicrobial resistance16) Different SCC"mec" genotypes confer different microbiological characteristics, such as different antimicrobial resistance rates.
17) Antimicrobial resistance is genetically based; resistance is mediated by the acquisition of extrachromosomal genetic elements containing resistance genes.
18) EPHA will continue to monitor developments related to antimicrobial resistance and will publish a briefing in March 2012.
19) Is antimicrobial resistance caused entirely by overuse or inappropriate use of prescription antibiotics, both in humans and animals?
20) Dealing with antimicrobial resistance .
21) Antimicrobial resistance costs the EU and the U.S. billions every year in avoidable health care costs and productivity losses.
22) The effect of rehabilitation of northern elephant seals (Mirounga angustirostris) on antimicrobial resistance of commensal Escherichia coli.
23) The increasing frequency of antimicrobial resistance among infectious organisms is of great concern to both medical providers and the general public.
24) The misuse of antibiotics contributes to antimicrobial resistance and an estimated $34 billion each year in avoidable inpatient care costs.
25) Canadian provinces have many different systems for tracking antimicrobial resistance , which makes it difficult to compare data across the country.
26) Mölnlycke Health Care supports the goals of the recently-announced World Health Organisation policy to combat the spread of antimicrobial resistance .
27) Once the prevalence of antimicrobial resistance in a population reaches a certain level, reversal of the problem becomes extremely difficult.
28) Medscape Expert Commentator ,Dr. Paul G. Auwaerter, describes recent reports about antimicrobial resistance and gonorrhea that are very disturbing.
How to use antimicrobial resistance in a sentence29) Though this discussion focuses on the evolving resistance of bacteria to antibiotics, the issue of antimicrobial resistance is actually much broader.
30) Antimicrobial resistance genes allow a microorganism to expand its ecological niche, allowing its proliferation in the presence of certain noxious compounds.
31) Emergent antimicrobial resistance in bacteria is one of the world's most pressing health problems, and a major contributor to patient morbidity and mortality.
32) In 1999, 10 federal agencies and departments, led by the Department of Health and Human Services, formed a task force to tackle the problem of antimicrobial resistance .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antimicrobial resistance
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antimicrobial resistance with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antimicrobial resistance
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antimicrobial resistance in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antimicrobial resistance.
20 examples of simple sentences of antimicrobial resistance. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antimicrobial resistance
Compound Sentences with antimicrobial resistance
Complex Sentences with antimicrobial resistance
Compound-Complex Sentences with antimicrobial resistance