antiking in a sentence
1) The death of the Cardinal of Bourbon prompted measures to elect a new antiking .
2) The elections of 1410 were the last to result in a competing king and antiking .
3) In 1081 the antiking to Henry IV, Hermann of Salm, was crowned and anointed in the palace.
antiking example sentences4) Rudolf declared himself antiking by a council of Saxon, Bavarian, and Carinthian princes in March 1077 in Forchheim.
5) In 1088 Hermann of Salm died, and Egbert II, Margrave of Meissen, a long-time enemy of the Emperor, proclaimed himself the successor of the antiking .
6) As a result, in 1077 a princes' meeting took place in Goslar under the " antiking ", Rudolf of Rheinfelden.
7) Ladislaus married, in 1078, Adelaide, a daughter of the German antiking Rudolf of Swabia and his wife, Adelaide of Savoy.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antiking
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antiking with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antiking
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antiking in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antiking.
20 examples of simple sentences of antiking. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antiking
Compound Sentences with antiking
Complex Sentences with antiking
Compound-Complex Sentences with antiking