antilock brakes in a sentence
1) Remember that you should never pump antilock brakes .
2) Sometimes this locks the wheels, unless you have antilock brakes .
3) Antilock brakes and front airbags its available in manual and automatic transmissions as optional.
antilock brakes example sentences4) A 2006 US study suggested that airbags and antilock brakes can lead to unsafe driving.
5) Rear-wheel antilock brakes were added, and a fuel tank was now optional on extended-cab models.
6) It was the first car in its class to have dual airbags standard and antilock brakes optional.
7) Antilock brakes were added as a standard feature, as Delco Moraine had managed to develop a low-cost system.
8) Six tech features that should be standard in every new car Air bags , antilock brakes , and stability control.
9) It also had 4-wheel disc brakes, which came on the other trim lines when antilock brakes were ordered.
10) Drums can heat up and make stops longer , especially with antilock brakes which work much harder than conventional brakes.
11) The GTP category was credited for many innovations in the U.S. including antilock brakes , traction control, and active suspension.
12) Options included antilock brakes , a power driver's seat, leather upholstery, power moonroof, and a CD player.
13) Airbags ( front, then side), antilock brakes , traction control, etc. have all migrated down the market.
14) The original Northstar Allanté also introduced the "Northstar System" which included traction control, adaptive suspension, and antilock brakes .
15) Antilock brakes (ABS), electronic brake distribution (EBD) and electronic stability control (ESC) are also standard.
example sentences with antilock brakes16) That's £16,700 on the road for a three-door VR6, with antilock brakes , electric sunroof and windows and power steering as standard.
17) The Honda Pilot 2014 diesel will have advanced safety features like complete length airbags, antilock brakes , security controller and front seats airbags.
18) If you are going to brake while you turn, make sure to not lock your wheels (if you have don't have antilock brakes ).
19) The Escort was now available with items such as power steering, electric windows, central locking, electronic antilock brakes , and air conditioning.
20) Safety features include antilock brakes , stability control, traction control, front side-impact airbags, full-length curtain airbags, and active front head restraints.
21) Airbags, antilock brakes , electric windows, central locking and air conditioning were as either standard equipment or options on some models in the Micra range.
22) 4-wheel disc brakes with Bosch antilock brakes
23) Antilock brakes were optional in the SE and SE-R.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antilock brakes
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antilock brakes with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antilock brakes
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antilock brakes in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antilock brakes.
20 examples of simple sentences of antilock brakes. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antilock brakes
Compound Sentences with antilock brakes
Complex Sentences with antilock brakes
Compound-Complex Sentences with antilock brakes