antimalaria in a sentence
1) We worked on an antimalaria unit and he would remember me as 'Taff' Jenkins.
2) It is used locally as antimalaria drugs especially when decocted (the leaves, bark) (Lose et al., 2000).
3) Some of the common uses of medicinal plant s sold in the markets include pain relief, antimalaria , treating of skin infections and fumigation (Hailu et al., 2005).
antimalaria example sentences4) Sachs estimates that malaria can be controlled for $3 billion per year, thus suggesting that antimalaria projects would be an economically justified investment.
5) I put this all down to the antimalaria tablets and working long hours in heat and humidity; it would make anyone tired.
6) I had been given several injections before I went abroad - polio, thyroid, Hep B etc and I was on antimalaria tablets.
7) To promote development of African indigenous antimalaria medicines
8) (In 2008, fewer than half of children younger than five slept under antimalaria nets or had access to antimalarial drugs).
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antimalaria
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antimalaria with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antimalaria
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antimalaria in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antimalaria.
20 examples of simple sentences of antimalaria. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antimalaria
Compound Sentences with antimalaria
Complex Sentences with antimalaria
Compound-Complex Sentences with antimalaria