antimissile in a sentence
1) The term "anti-ballistic missile" describes any antimissile system designed to counter ballistic missiles.
2) Plans of the USA to develop the antimissile defence system are directed towards surrounding Russia.
3) Space-based X-ray lasers pumped by a nuclear explosion have also been proposed as antimissile weapons.
antimissile example sentences4) Gold was a strong backer of the antimissile project, even skirting army contracting regulations to secure financing.
5) In response to the threats, Japan deployed antimissile batteries in several spots surrounding its capital, Tokyo.
6) Instead of settling the issue , Moscow and Washington agreed to go with the deal and discuss the antimissile shield later.
7) These antimissile missiles have never worked: even with fraudulent tests on missiles that broadcasted their position, they almost all failed.
8) If Russia supplies S- 300 and Pantsir antimissile and antiaircraft systems as well as Yakhont if they were really destroyed by Israelis.
9) Sept. 2, 2006 - The U.S. conducted a successful test of its antimissile shield yesterday, shooting down a target ballistic missile over the Pacific.
10) The Obama administration last month said it had suspended talks with Russia on areas for potential antimissile cooperation due to Moscow's actions in Ukraine.
11) Amid rising tensions with Russia, the U.S. defense chief said Washington and its allies may "adjust" the timing for fielding antimissile systems in Europe.
12) Israel had floated the idea of its own short-range antimissile system, but American defense officials cautioned that it would be "doomed to fail".
13) In addition, the U.S. Army is considering acquiring additional Terminal High Altitude Area Defense, or THAAD, antimissile systems, said a senior defense official.
14) In October 1994, Raytheon paid $4 million to settle a U.S. government claim that it inflated a defense contract for antimissile radar.
15) In later decades, it remained a major producer of missiles, among them the Patriot antimissile missile and the air-to-air Phoenix missile.
example sentences with antimissile16) According to him elements of the antimissile defence have already been constructed and are going to be built in Alaska, California and the North-East of Asia.
17) Wayne E. Meyer: 1926-2009: Cold War Admiral Guided Navy's antimissile Program by Stephen Miller - "Wall Street Journal" - September 9, 2009, page A19
18) " He followed it up by noting that "The antimissile system strengthens the relationship between Eastern Europe and NATO, with real troops and equipment on the ground.
19) In recent months, Israel has also installed a Barak-8 antiair and antimissile naval defense system to protect production rigs.[ 50 ]
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antimissile
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antimissile with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antimissile
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antimissile in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antimissile.
20 examples of simple sentences of antimissile. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antimissile
Compound Sentences with antimissile
Complex Sentences with antimissile
Compound-Complex Sentences with antimissile