anticholinesterase in a sentence
1) Anticholinesterase agents have been used with mixed success.
2) Affected dogs have not been found to respond to anticholinesterases .
3) The effects of muscle relaxants are commonly reversed at the termination of surgery by anticholinesterase drugs.
anticholinesterase example sentences4) These include overuse of anticholinesterase drugs, high-dose prednisone, and anesthesia and neuromuscular blockers for thymectomy.
5) The effect of non-depolarizing neuromuscular-blocking drugs may be reversed with anticholinesterase inhibitors, neostigmine, and edrophonium, as commonly used examples.
6) Some anticholinesterase (anti-ChE) alkaloids isolated from plants have been investigated for their potential in the treatment of AD, and are now in clinical use.
7) Signs of this disease at birth include weakness, which responds to anticholinesterase medications, as well as fetal akinesia, or the lack of fetal movement.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of anticholinesterase
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of anticholinesterase with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with anticholinesterase
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word anticholinesterase in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with anticholinesterase.
20 examples of simple sentences of anticholinesterase. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of anticholinesterase
Compound Sentences with anticholinesterase
Complex Sentences with anticholinesterase
Compound-Complex Sentences with anticholinesterase