antibiotic prophylaxis in a sentence
1) Placement of regenerative membranes may benefit from antibiotic prophylaxis .
2) Antibiotic prophylaxis is used before an incision.
3) In patients with structural valve disease, antibiotic prophylaxis should be strongly considered.
antibiotic prophylaxis example sentences4) In addition, there are obstacles to routine antibiotic prophylaxis in Africa.
5) Transient cholangitis only occurred when antibiotic prophylaxis was omitted.
6) Cost-effectiveness of antibiotic prophylaxis for dental procedures in patients with artificial joints.
7) Antibiotic prophylaxis in urologic procedures: a systematic review.
8) Antibiotic prophylaxis for dental patients with joint prostheses? a decision analysis.
9) Short-term antibiotic prophylaxis is another method of prevention, particularly of meningococcal meningitis.
10) There is no vaccine for legionellosis, and antibiotic prophylaxis is not effective.
11) Antibiotic prophylaxis for dental treatment: for hearts but not for prosthetic joints.
12) Pallasch TJ, Slots J. antibiotic prophylaxis and the medically compromised patient.
13) In possible cases of inhalation anthrax, early antibiotic prophylaxis treatment is crucial to prevent possible death.
14) Children who have undergone a valve replacement will need to follow antibiotic prophylaxis throughout their lifetime.
15) Antibiotic prophylaxis should be administered to these women when inserting or removing the intrauterine system.
example sentences with antibiotic prophylaxis16) Single-dose antibiotic prophylaxis in transurethral resection of the prostate: a prospective randomised trial.
17) Standard antibiotic prophylaxis should be used to cover dental procedures such as extractions and root canal therapy.
18) Antibiotic prophylaxis is effective for endometritis, preventing as many as 3 out of 4 cases.
19) British Society for Antimicrobial Chemotherapy: Advises against any antibiotic prophylaxis for dental procedures.
20) Penicillin is the preferred agent for intrapartum antibiotic prophylaxis , and ampicillin is an acceptable alternative.
21) Printed or electronic reminders for improving adherence to recommendations for timing and duration of surgical antibiotic prophylaxis .
22) Antibiotic prophylaxis is necessary in the presence of mechanical barriers to reduce the risk of possible infections.
23) Although antibiotic prophylaxis may reduce complications of some genital infections in pregnancy, the benefits are not unqualified.
24) This risk is minimized by antibiotic prophylaxis (using antibiotic eyedrops, even when no infection exists).
25) Antibiotic prophylaxis is imperative for immunosuppressed patients or for those with valvular heart disease or prosthetic graft material.
26) It is possible that the safety of bendamustine at higher doses could be improved by antibiotic prophylaxis " .
27) Notwithstanding the foregoing, the American Heart Association has recently changed its recommendations regarding antibiotic prophylaxis for endocarditis.
28) Antibiotic prophylaxis significantly reduces bacteriuria, fever, sepsis, and the need for additional antibiotics after TURP.
How to use antibiotic prophylaxis in a sentence29) Antibiotic prophylaxis to prevent endocarditis before gastrointestinal or genitourinary procedures is no longer recommended for any patient with valvular disease.
30) There are two main options: (a) routine antibiotic prophylaxis ; and (b) case-detection through screening.
31) She reported having an echocardiogram years ago and had been informed that she was okay and that no antibiotic prophylaxis was necessary.
32) Three systematic reviews of the available RCTs resulted in similar conclusions favouring the use of antibiotic prophylaxis (4-6).
33) Based on the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guideline, their antibiotic prophylaxis was changed to the day of surgery only.
34) Children who have undergone balloon dilation will need to follow antibiotic prophylaxis for a specific period of time after discharge from the hospital.
35) Routine antibiotic prophylaxis following tick removal generally is not indicated but may be considered in pregnant patients or in areas endemic to tick-borne disease.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antibiotic prophylaxis
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antibiotic prophylaxis with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antibiotic prophylaxis
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antibiotic prophylaxis in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antibiotic prophylaxis.
20 examples of simple sentences of antibiotic prophylaxis. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antibiotic prophylaxis
Compound Sentences with antibiotic prophylaxis
Complex Sentences with antibiotic prophylaxis
Compound-Complex Sentences with antibiotic prophylaxis