antibiotic drug in a sentence
1) The first clinically useful antibiotic drug was penicillin.
2) Linezolid is an antibiotic drug with weak MAO inhibiting activity.
3) These discoveries have led to the rational design of new antibiotic drugs .
antibiotic drug example sentences4) Antibiotic drugs are used to treat bacterial, not viral, infections.
5) Export of unapproved antibiotic drugs will be more restrictive if this legislation is passed .
6) Research to find the next-generation of antibiotic drugs will be unveiled in London tomorrow.
7) Generic Doxycycline is a broad-spectrum antibiotic drug developed to treat a variety of bacterial infections.
8) Dapsone is an antibiotic drug .
9) The antibiotic drugs azithromycin, rifabutin, and clarithromycin have been used to prevent MAC.
10) Bleomycin is an antineoplastic antibiotic drug isolated in 1966 from the actinomycete Streptomyces verticillus.
11) Bacteria are able to create a biofilm that prevents antibiotic drugs from reaching and killing them.
12) Dangerous strains of tuberculosis (TB) have emerged that are resistant to several major antibiotic drugs .
13) A new drug, antibiotic drug , or biological drug that is used in a clinical investigation.
14) This outer membrane acts as a defensive barrier against attacks from the human immune system and antibiotic drugs .
15) Parts two and three called for (and later prompted) tougher FDA rules on antibiotic drugs .
example sentences with antibiotic drug16) Antipsychotic drugs resemble antibiotic drugs like mental hospitals resemble medical hospitals, that is, not at all.
17) A replant of lactobacillus acidophilus may be needed, to normalize flora after vaginitis or antibiotic drug medications.
18) The hospital closed in 1962, due to the antibiotic drug streptomycin that lowered the need for such a hospital.
19) At some facilities, the use of antibiotic drugs in aquaculture has decreased considerably due to vaccinations and other techniques.
20) A new antibiotic drug , exempted under Section 507(e) is a new drug subject to Section 505.
21) But what they leave behind are hardy species which have begun to learn tricks that allow them to evade antibiotic drugs .
22) Chloramphenicol is a broad-spectrum antibiotic drug used to treat life-threatening infections in humans, usually when other alternatives are not available.
23) After D-Day, the new antibiotic drug penicillin became public knowledge and found its way into the hospitals in the west.
24) While antibiotic drugs to treat diseases caused by Gram-positive MRSA are available, few effective drugs are available for "Acinetobacter".
25) If you have trichinosis, your doctor may treat you with mebendazole (Vermox) or albendazole (Albenza), antibiotic drugs that kill the trichinosis parasites.
26) However, lupus can be effectively treated with antibiotics drugs too, and most people with the disease can lead active, healthy lives.
27) Many cases of the infection are caused by the use of antibiotic drugs (such as treating a skin or other type of infection).
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antibiotic drug
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antibiotic drug with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antibiotic drug
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antibiotic drug in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antibiotic drug.
20 examples of simple sentences of antibiotic drug. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antibiotic drug
Compound Sentences with antibiotic drug
Complex Sentences with antibiotic drug
Compound-Complex Sentences with antibiotic drug