antiaircraft defense in a sentence
1) The Japanese had considerable antiaircraft defenses but lacked proximity fuzes or good radar.
2) Her antiaircraft defenses were further augmented by the addition of several single 20-millimeter mounts.
3) Apparently the German planes were successfully avoiding the antiaircraft defenses and evading the American fighters.
antiaircraft defense example sentences4) During the war, Prospect Park hosted a portion of the city's antiaircraft defense .
5) In "1942 Second Edition", Industrial Complexes have nominal antiaircraft defenses against strategic bombing.
6) These ships were headed for the Pacific where men-of-war needed heavy antiaircraft defenses against Japanese suicide planes.
7) She remained in the area on offensive sweeps, antisubmarine patrols, and as antiaircraft defense until 18 September.
8) But the growth of enemy air power and the construction of several UNC airfields had created new requirements for antiaircraft defense .
9) She continued to provide antiaircraft defense for the carriers while they struck Japanese installations on Cebu, Negros, and Coron.
10) The ship retained her forward and aftermost 4-inch guns, and four .50-caliber machine guns were added for antiaircraft defense .
11) Still closer-in, the fixed antiaircraft defenses relied upon short-range, height-finding radar (SCR-268) for searchlight and fire control.
12) After training at Camp Davis, North Carolina, the 225th arrived in England just before New Year's Day 1944, and became part of the antiaircraft defense of England.
13) Both troop and cargo ships got underway to evade the action; and "Warrington" joined the antiaircraft defenses for the anchorage and beachhead.
14) American minesweepers moved into the gulf on 6 January, and "Walke" steamed in with them to provide covering fire and antiaircraft defense .
15) Close range antiaircraft defense was provided by a battery of eight 37 mm guns in twin mounts and thirty-two 13.2 mm guns in quadruple mounts.
example sentences with antiaircraft defense16) The ship conducted antiaircraft defense and other exercises in Long Island Sound until 27 April when she returned to Newport and disembarked the trainees.
17) On return from their missions as CAS and CAP, several aircraft tested the antiaircraft defenses of the task force by flying raids against "America".
18) The only existing antiaircraft defenses were a single battery of guns and a searchlight platoon at Fort Wint at the entrance to Subic Bay.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antiaircraft defense
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antiaircraft defense with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antiaircraft defense
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antiaircraft defense in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antiaircraft defense.
20 examples of simple sentences of antiaircraft defense. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antiaircraft defense
Compound Sentences with antiaircraft defense
Complex Sentences with antiaircraft defense
Compound-Complex Sentences with antiaircraft defense