antiair in a sentence
1) The ship took part in NATO antiair and antisubmarine exercises.
2) March and April were spent in antiair warfare exercises off the East Coast.
3) In 1961, she earned the Atlantic Fleet Destroyer force antiair Warfare Trophy.
antiair example sentences4) Antiair warfare also intruded upon her other major role at Okinawa, service in the ubiquitous antisubmarine screen.
5) These advanced antiair warfare (AAW) destroyers also will have secondary surface and antisubmarine (ASW) capabilities.
6) The ship got underway on 23 July for Key West, Florida, where she conducted various antiair and anti-submarine warfare exercises.
7) She passed through the strait and took part in National Week XXII exercises, including an opposed transit and antiair and antisubmarine scenarios.
8) For later operations, the frigate served on antiair picket station and as the Positive Identification and Radar Advisory Zone (PIRAZ) station.
9) After completing her exercises in Hawaiian waters, she returned to the west coast in the spring and participated in antisubmarine and antiair warfare training with and .
10) From 14 to 17 September, "Lind" participated in antiair warfare Exercise "Beacon Tower" in the Gulf of Tonkin.
11) Along the way, she conducted antisubmarine warfare and antiair warfare exercises, stopped briefly at Norfolk, and transited the Panama Canal on 29 August.
12) Between the 2d and the 6th, Commander, Destroyer Squadron (ComDesRon) 3, rode in "Biddle" and served as antiair warfare coordinator for Task Force (TF) 77.
13) On 2 August, she provided antiair protection to the task group during air strikes against North Vietnamese missile boats during the Tonkin Gulf incident.
14) While en route to Subic Bay, the warship conducted both antisubmarine and antiair warfare exercises, an underway routine she would continue throughout this deployment.
15) With combat operations over, the warship helped enforce the terms of the cease fire while on PIRAZ and antiair warfare picket duty in the Gulf of Tonkin.
example sentences with antiair16) Underway from Pearl Harbor on 10 February, "Benjamin Stoddert" conducted two weeks of screening, antiair warfare, gunnery, and antisubmarine exercises off San Diego.
17) one artillery and antiair group
18) one artillery and antiair Regiment
19) "Beale" and her compatriots in the screen contented themselves with antiair and antisubmarine patrols during the landings.
20) "Biddle" spent over a month on station operating as a SAR picket and directing antiair warfare before returning to Subic Bay on 26 June.
21) "Benjamin Stoddert" then steamed to Okinawa on 10 February to participate in an antiair warfare exercise called "BuzzardEx 1-79.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antiair
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antiair with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antiair
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antiair in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antiair.
20 examples of simple sentences of antiair. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antiair
Compound Sentences with antiair
Complex Sentences with antiair
Compound-Complex Sentences with antiair