anti-infective in a sentence
1) Infectious causes require the use of an anti-infective agent.
2) When infection attacks the body, " anti-infective " drugs can suppress the infection.
3) We expect anti-infective to lead the domestic pharma market with ~17%MS.
anti-infective example sentences4) Institute prompt anti-infective therapy and do not administer further SYLVANT until the infection resolves.
5) Anti-infective emerged as the top segment with ~17% MS in the domestic market.
6) Camphor is used in topical anti-infective and anti-pruritic (anti-itching) agents.
7) Breast milk contains several anti-infective factors such as bile salt stimulated lipase, lactoferrin and immunoglobulin.
8) Using the microwave for this purpose has been shown to significantly reduce the anti-infective factors in human milk.
9) Pharmacopoeia indicate deodorant, antiseptic, anti-infective , antacid, and laxative effects for magnesium peroxide.
10) Sandoz develops, produces, and markets these medicines along with pharmaceutical and biotechnological active substances and anti-infectives .
11) Ipsat Therapies Ltd is a Finnish biotechnology company focusing on the development of products in the anti-infective field.
12) Microwaving human milk at high temperatures is contraindicated, due to a marked decrease in activity of anti-infective factors.
13) Anti-infective and anti-diabetes segments had 16 brands each in the top 100 brands followed by gastro intestinal with 14 brands.
14) Alasdair P McGowan and David S Reeves discuss measurement of serum concentrations of other anti-infective drugs in special circumstances.
15) It's been long known that lemon oil is anti-infective , antibacterial (especially with spores), and antiviral.
example sentences with anti-infective16) They're going to develop genetic mutations that will allow them to escape the killing by the antibiotics, the anti-infectives .
17) Four types of " anti-infective " or drugs exist: antibacterial (antibiotic), antiviral, antitubercular, and antifungal.
18) The company has five marketed products and focuses its research and clinical programs on anti-infectives , including antivirals, antifungals and antibacterials.
19) A relatively new, remarkable powerful anti-infective is now available that is the strongest anti-infective agent this author has ever seen or heard about in the world.
20) A relatively new, remarkable powerful anti-infective is now available that is the strongest anti-infective agent this author has ever seen or heard about in the world.
21) Vitamin A used to be called the anti-infective vitamin because a deficiency reduces the resistance of certain parts of the body to infection.
22) John JE, anti-infective Agents: Spectrum and Selectivity, Current Science, vol 92(2), page 159, 25th Jan 2007, Bangalore (Indian Academy of Sciences), India.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of anti-infective
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of anti-infective with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with anti-infective
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word anti-infective in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with anti-infective.
20 examples of simple sentences of anti-infective. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of anti-infective
Compound Sentences with anti-infective
Complex Sentences with anti-infective
Compound-Complex Sentences with anti-infective