anti-aircraft in a sentence
1) A fourth was shot down by concentrated anti-aircraft fire.
2) Merchant ships were still lightly armed with anti-aircraft weapons.
3) The army lacked armour and anti-aircraft guns.
anti-aircraft example sentences4) The anti-aircraft battery was relocated in summer 1916.
5) Poor weather and anti-aircraft fire made flying very dangerous.
6) They often were assigned to man anti-aircraft batteries.
7) In 1915 the ship received four 75 mm anti-aircraft guns.
8) The battleship herself was fitted with 68 anti-aircraft guns.
9) It also operated anti-aircraft batteries protecting major ports.
10) It was shot down by anti-aircraft fire.
11) Their flight received 85mm anti-aircraft fire during the mission.
12) They also serve as useful anti-aircraft units.
13) Among the more conventional was the anti-aircraft artillery piece.
14) Another eight anti-aircraft guns were placed at the refineries.
15) Each division also had a light anti-aircraft regiment.
example sentences with anti-aircraft16) Her superstructure was then armed with anti-aircraft guns.
17) The airport was defended by a single anti-aircraft battery.
18) The anti-aircraft guns were ordered to perform a training exercise.
19) Some "binh trams" had extensive anti-aircraft defenses.
20) The brigade even included its own anti-aircraft gun units.
21) Her light anti-aircraft armament was also augmented during the refit.
22) What if massive anti-aircraft defenses are in place?
23) The Islamists allegedly responded with anti-aircraft fire.
24) Some were lost, mostly due to anti-aircraft fire.
25) Anti-aircraft fire accounted for 8 further losses.
26) Anti-aircraft guns were without crews and ammunition.
27) Anti-aircraft fire was exceptionally heavy and accurate.
28) Anti-aircraft shell bursts are visible in the upper right.
How to use anti-aircraft in a sentence29) Here he realized that the anti-aircraft artillery was firing.
30) The airfield was surrounded by an extensive network of anti-aircraft guns.
31) These units were supported by engineers and a large anti-aircraft group.
32) They were driven away from the warehouse by anti-aircraft fire.
33) It also manufactured component parts for tanks and anti-aircraft guns.
34) He had often been in extreme danger as an anti-aircraft gunner.
35) Two 4 in anti-aircraft guns were installed on the forward superstructure.
36) The monument has the shape of an anti-aircraft gun.
37) These towers had anti-aircraft batteries on platforms on their roofs.
38) Poor fire discipline by the anti-aircraft defences did the rest.
39) They were augmented with combat engineers and an anti-aircraft missile site.
40) As an anti-aircraft gun on the ground.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of anti-aircraft
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of anti-aircraft with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with anti-aircraft
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word anti-aircraft in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with anti-aircraft.
20 examples of simple sentences of anti-aircraft. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of anti-aircraft
Compound Sentences with anti-aircraft
Complex Sentences with anti-aircraft
Compound-Complex Sentences with anti-aircraft