anti-dumping in a sentence
1) We still never hear Ministers support the anti-dumping case.
2) Imposing a country wide anti-dumping tariff is unprecedented and unfounded .
3) Community industry can apply to have an anti-dumping investigation begin.
anti-dumping example sentences4) Members of the WTO can file complaints against anti-dumping measures.
5) South Africa has launched an anti-dumping inquiry into these imports.
6) The other relates to anti-dumping duties on Russian aluminium.
7) Anti-dumping rules were necessary for resolving some South-South disputes.
8) REC Silicon where assigned an preliminary anti-dumping duty of 57 percent.
9) This is delineated in the " anti-dumping Agreement." Id.
10) Political tension stems from debate over the recent rise in anti-dumping suits.
11) Recently, anti-dumping cases and issues of food safety have overlapped.
12) This will make it difficult to fight anti-dumping cases against Chinese companies.
13) Therefore Ray Ban Aviators anti-dumping more than 2 billion.
14) Anti-dumping issues and the cost competition of solar PV modules are also discussed.
15) In 2009, the International Trade Commission has been researching anti-dumping laws.
example sentences with anti-dumping16) In anti-dumping cases, fair value .
17) European Union anti-dumping is under the purview of the European Council.
18) German practitioners, as the pharmacy sheets offered to complete an anti-dumping duty order.
19) Notable bilateral trade disputes relate to trucking, tuna, sweeteners and anti-dumping measures.
20) Similar to anti-dumping measures, the duration is normally five years for countervailing duty measures.
21) The anti-dumping duties of 47.6 percent are set to kick in on August 6 .
22) WTO members have called for negotiations on anti-dumping measures in the Doha Development Round.
23) The anti-dumping Agreement clarifies and expands Article VI, and the two operate together.
24) Alternatively, a hard-pressed sector may seek to persuade its government to invoke anti-dumping measures.
25) Then the commission slapped provisional anti-dumping duties on Polish, Czech and Croatian steel tubes.
26) US and EU too insist on domestic equipment and recently imposed anti-dumping duty on Chinese panels.
27) However the Committee on anti-dumping Practices provides a forum for consultation and exchange of information.
28) Dinneen made the point at the time that a country wide anti-dumping tariff is protectionist .
How to use anti-dumping in a sentence29) The desired reforms will be the first since the 1994 Uruguay Round Agreement on anti-dumping .
30) As of 2012 steel exports faced widespread anti-dumping taxes and had not returned to pre-2008 levels.
31) They argue for rules, yet abuse anti-dumping or health and safety legislation to unfairly restrict imports.
32) However, in practice, anti-dumping laws are usually used to impose trade tariffs on foreign exporters.
33) Recognizes certain practices in anti-dumping and countervail investigations, consistent with existing Canadian law and practice.
34) This resulted in an EC anti-dumping duty on aspartame imports from the US and Japan.
35) Current robotics, online pharmacy for clomid as the colleges blurred to name an anti-dumping duty order.
36) Local solar companies say they will go out of business if the anti-dumping allegations are upheld .
37) The US law allows the anti-dumping duties collected on imports to be given to competing American firms.
38) Instead of government-rigged prices, they want little more than a reaffirmation of existing anti-dumping rules.
39) The draft does reflect some progress made over 18 months on new anti-dumping rules and customs facilities improvement.
40) The main areas covered by this negotiating group included anti-dumping , technical barriers to trade and government procurement.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of anti-dumping
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of anti-dumping with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with anti-dumping
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word anti-dumping in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with anti-dumping.
20 examples of simple sentences of anti-dumping. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of anti-dumping
Compound Sentences with anti-dumping
Complex Sentences with anti-dumping
Compound-Complex Sentences with anti-dumping