anti-nuclear in a sentence
1) These articles encouraged anti-nuclear medical movements world wide.
2) This has been called the "biggest ever anti-nuclear demonstration".
3) Anti-nuclear advocates counter that warnings of economic damage are exaggerated.
anti-nuclear example sentences4) Many anti-nuclear groups oppose both nuclear power and nuclear weapons.
5) His "findings" are widely used by anti-nuclear activists.
6) Some anti-nuclear proponents claim this statistic is exaggerated.
7) Anti-nuclear campaigners emphasise the damage and pollution inflicted by uranium mines.
8) These films inspired many to join the anti-nuclear movement.
9) There have been many large anti-nuclear demonstrations and protests.
10) Takes part in a 1958 anti-nuclear war march.
11) The environmental movement evolved from the anti-nuclear movement.
12) The album was intended as an anti-nuclear message.
13) The protest was coordinated with other anti-nuclear demonstrations across the country.
14) Many of the events are hosted by local anti-nuclear campaigners.
15) The anti-nuclear movement opposes the use of various nuclear technologies.
example sentences with anti-nuclear16) In reality, time has overtaken the 1987 anti-nuclear legislation.
17) There have been many anti-nuclear protests in Japan during 2011.
18) Anti-nuclear campaigners are convinced of the justice of their cause.
19) More recent posters include Cold War anti-nuclear campaigns and peace protests.
20) The anti-nuclear protests also led to clashes with police.
21) The anti-nuclear movement is a social movement that opposes various nuclear technologies.
22) Both have been long-time peace and anti-nuclear activists.
23) Immune complexes and positive anti-nuclear antibodies are encountered very frequently ....
24) She is a leading anti-nuclear and anti-war campaigner nationally and internationally.
25) Austria's anti-nuclear stance also causes tension with its nuclear neighbors.
26) Of the antibodies, 90% have a detectable anti-nuclear antibody.
27) Anti-nuclear activists say there is no known government program for compensating victims.
28) Organisers called it the largest anti-nuclear demonstration the country has seen.
How to use anti-nuclear in a sentence29) But Curry doesn't consider himself anti-government or anti-nuclear .
30) The 1986 Palm Sunday anti-nuclear rallies drew 250,000 people.
31) Subsequently, she became an activist in the anti-nuclear movement.
32) They would see the anti-nuclear movement as having bottled out.
33) It especially captivated the Oxford Union and the anti-nuclear movement.
34) Some anti-nuclear organisations have acknowledged that their positions are subject to review.
35) Gaddafi financed various other groups from anti-nuclear movements to Australian trade unions.
36) The Socialist government's anti-nuclear policy was never translated in to legislation.
37) A prominent anti-nuclear campaigner in Caithness expressed caution about the report.
38) Vociferous local opposition - e.g. anti-nuclear waste.
39) But anti-nuclear campaigners say it still doesn't prove nuclear power is safe.
40) An anti-nuclear symbol called for a phase-out of nuclear power.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of anti-nuclear
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of anti-nuclear with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with anti-nuclear
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word anti-nuclear in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with anti-nuclear.
20 examples of simple sentences of anti-nuclear. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of anti-nuclear
Compound Sentences with anti-nuclear
Complex Sentences with anti-nuclear
Compound-Complex Sentences with anti-nuclear