amphibious warfare in a sentence
1) Recorded amphibious warfare goes back to ancient times.
2) The history of amphibious warfare predates Greek antiquity.
3) These invasions provided the troops with valuable experience in amphibious warfare .
amphibious warfare example sentences4) This was accompanied by development of techniques and equipment for amphibious warfare .
5) These soldiers were capable of amphibious warfare on a scale not previously known.
6) Their experiences with amphibious warfare during World War I had been little better.
7) The ship engaged in three full-scale amphibious warfare exercises the first half of 1959.
8) Mortar gunboats first saw action in the Pacific where amphibious warfare was more common.
9) Marine forces evolved to specialize in the skills and capabilities required for amphibious warfare .
10) During operational training, there is more emphasis on various other tactics in amphibious warfare .
11) The Indian Armed Forces wanted to establish an amphibious warfare and maritime special operations force.
12) At that point in the war, the doctrine of amphibious warfare was still embryonic.
13) Both land and sea units are available, allowing for different strategies, including amphibious warfare .
14) After the war, he held a variety of commands, specializing in amphibious warfare .
15) Amphibious warfare required large numbers of landing craft and support vessels, yet to be built.
example sentences with amphibious warfare16) The remainder of the year was spent in amphibious warfare exercises in the Chesapeake Bay.
17) Amphibious warfare includes operations defined by their type, purpose, scale and means of execution.
18) Meeting the November deadline required improvisation of every kind Army troops were hurriedly trained in amphibious warfare .
19) At the heart of the strategy were the developing techniques of amphibious warfare and tactical air power.
20) Early on , amphibious warfare was, the corps said, "conceived and perfected" there.
21) Over the next year, the 766th Unit received extensive training in unconventional warfare and amphibious warfare .
22) So amphibious warfare decayed.
23) He did not know when or where this would be, so he focused on amphibious warfare .
24) It was also important in amphibious warfare , where aircraft carriers could provide support for soldiers landing on the beaches.
25) Trained extensively in amphibious warfare and unconventional warfare, the 766th Regiment was considered a special forces commando unit.
26) In Panama, during the 1920s, the Marine Corps conducted a few modest experiments concerning modern amphibious warfare .
27) Amphibious warfare in the Eighteenth Century: The British Expedition to the West Indies, 1740-42.
28) In addition, specific ASW, convoy, amphibious warfare , and Anti-Surface warfare exercises occupied the unit's time.
How to use amphibious warfare in a sentence29) Lacking purpose-built landing craft and both doctrinal and practical experience with amphibious warfare , the Navy was largely starting from scratch.
30) The Battalion was activated on 15 June and was scheduled to start its first demonstrations of amphibious warfare on 15 July.
31) The amphibious Special Forces Groups are trained in amphibious warfare , they give the army extended force to the coastal lines.
32) Each infantry battalion in turn was sent down to Toorbul, Queensland for training in amphibious warfare by the Australian Army.
33) Amphibious warfare forms the heart of the marine corps, and this aspect is already implemented in the initial military training program.
34) DESCRIPTION: Whilst not strictly a commando operation as the participating troops where Canadian soldiers who had been trained in amphibious warfare .
35) By the mid-20th century, the Marine Corps had become a major theorist and the dominant practitioner of amphibious warfare .
36) The VICTOR operations were evidence of how far the art of amphibious warfare had advanced in the short space of a year.
37) By the early 20th century, the Marine Corps would become one of the dominant theorists and practitioners of amphibious warfare .
38) The Soviet experience in amphibious warfare in World War II contributed to the development of Soviet operational art in combined arms operations.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of amphibious warfare
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of amphibious warfare with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with amphibious warfare
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word amphibious warfare in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with amphibious warfare.
20 examples of simple sentences of amphibious warfare. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of amphibious warfare
Compound Sentences with amphibious warfare
Complex Sentences with amphibious warfare
Compound-Complex Sentences with amphibious warfare