amphibious exercise in a sentence
1) Many of the war games involved amphibious assault exercises .
2) Air, land, and amphibious exercises were held.
3) In early April, "Sands" trained army units in amphibious exercises .
amphibious exercise example sentences4) In March, amphibious exercises took her to the Bonins.
5) While with the Sixth Fleet, she participated in four amphibious exercises .
6) Her first assignment saw her underway for a major amphibious exercise in Hawaii.
7) The ship held amphibious exercises and acceptance trials off San Diego in February 1957.
8) She then took part in a number of amphibious exercises off Coronado Roads.
9) She took part in more amphibious assault exercises and gunnery drills at San Clemente Island.
10) In the Philippines, minor repairs and more amphibious exercises occupied her until 6 January 1970.
11) Her tasks included: helicopter qualifications, landing craft training, and full scale amphibious warfare exercises .
12) Some of these amphibious assault exercises were held in Palawan which lies near the Spratlys.
13) After that mission, she returned to Japan where she conducted amphibious exercises until 17 June.
14) She then visited several ports before joining in an amphibious exercise conducted at Sardinia early in August.
15) One of the principle purposes of the deployment was to conduct large-scale amphibious exercises with participating allies.
example sentences with amphibious exercise16) On 28 July, the ship returned to the Philippines at Mindoro for more amphibious exercises .
17) Following shakedown training, she spent the rest of 1961 off the California coast in amphibious exercises .
18) Coastal operations, including participation in amphibious exercises at Camp Pendleton, occupied her through the summer.
19) There, between 19 and 29 March, she participated in amphibious exercise "Team Spirit 84.
20) This amphibious landing exercise is the largest marine drill South Korea and the U.S. have ever jointly held.
21) From then until late in May, she conducted amphibious exercises in preparation for the Marianas campaign.
22) She arrived in Japan late that month and took part in amphibious exercises off the island of Hokkaidō.
23) At Okinawa, she embarked troops for a major bilateral amphibious exercise conducted on the South Korean coast.
24) From there, she proceeded to Asinara Bay for amphibious exercises on 30 September and 1 October.
25) Amphibious assault exercises were also conducted with the Indian Navy . Brasstacks also allegedly incorporated nuclear attack drills.
26) In October she had to forego another major amphibious exercise in Hawaii because of the Cuban missile crisis.
27) During the first week in August, she participated in another series of amphibious exercises conducted off Molokai.
28) After post-overhaul training early in 1964, the ship voyaged to Hawaii to take part in amphibious exercises .
How to use amphibious exercise in a sentence29) She took part in an amphibious exercise along the way near Okinawa before arriving in Yokosuka on 16 June.
30) Operation Tiger - the disastrous USA amphibious landing training exercise in Lyme Bay involving the loss of 749 men.
31) In June, she conducted amphibious exercises , and July brought preparations for her return to the western Pacific.
32) Her participation included naval gunfire support for an amphibious landing exercise and ASW operations with three Royal Thai Navy warships.
33) But the Lebanon Crisis lessened, and the ship proceeded to Vieques, Puerto Rico, for amphibious exercises .
34) That November, the amphibious exercise in which she was scheduled to participate were cancelled because of the Suez Crisis.
35) This past February , the Navy and Marine Corps conducted their first large-scale amphibious exercise in more than 10 years.
36) After an amphibious assault exercise at Onslow Beach from 8 to 10 March, she continued south to the Caribbean.
37) After a brief upkeep period, she departed on 29 August for Okinawa where she spent three days conducting amphibious exercises .
38) From 13-16 November, "Austin" held amphibious training exercises , then returned to Norfolk for the holidays.
39) At that time, she got underway to participate in some amphibious exercises conducted nearby during the third week in April.
40) After repairs, "Tripoli", occupied her remaining time in the Far East with amphibious exercises in the Philippines.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of amphibious exercise
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of amphibious exercise with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with amphibious exercise
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word amphibious exercise in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with amphibious exercise.
20 examples of simple sentences of amphibious exercise. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of amphibious exercise
Compound Sentences with amphibious exercise
Complex Sentences with amphibious exercise
Compound-Complex Sentences with amphibious exercise