amphibious tank in a sentence
1) In World War II the British further developed amphibious tanks .
2) By the early 1930s, Vickers had developed an amphibious tank .
3) It is fitted with the turret from the PT-76 amphibious light tank .
amphibious tank example sentences4) North Korea also operates a number of indigenous PT-85 amphibious light tanks .
5) The Norinco Type 63 () is a Chinese amphibious light tank .
6) PT-76RKh - PT-76 converted to a light amphibious NBC reconnaissance tank .
7) Tauchpanzer III - Some tanks were converted to amphibious tanks for Operation Sea Lion.
8) Type 77 - Chinese tracked amphibious APC based on the Type 63-I amphibious light tank .
9) In all more than 1,550 Type 63 and Type 63-I amphibious light tanks were made.
10) Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez says his government will buy amphibious tanks from China for its military.
11) Before World War II, The Soviets produced light amphibious tanks called T-37 and T-38.
12) Eisenhower was in favor of the amphibious tanks but left the decision on the others to Bradley.
13) T-37 and T-38 amphibious tanks proved to be useless under the conditions found in the northern theatre of operations.
14) Close support on the beaches was to be provided by amphibious tanks of the 2nd Canadian Armoured Brigade.
15) The Type C barge was specifically converted to carry the Panzer II amphibious tank ("Schwimmpanzer").
example sentences with amphibious tank16) Soviet examples are the PT-76 amphibious tank , and the BTR-50 and MT-LB APCs based on its chassis.
17) Landing craft launched most of the amphibious tanks too far out from the shore, where most foundered and sank.
18) Although most vehicles were based on Type 77 APCs, some vehicles were based on Type 63-I amphibious light tanks .
19) Beginning in 1990, the Tatmadaw procured 18 T-69II Main Battle tanks and 48 T-63 amphibious light tanks from China.
20) One was experimentally equipped as an armoured ambulance, and another rebuilt as an amphibious tank by the staff of the test base at Dollis Hill.
21) During the morning the divisional reserve, 46th Brigade, began landing on 227's right with Buffaloes and Sherman DD amphibious tanks of 44th Royal tank Regiment.
22) By the beginning of 1998, Tatmadaw had about 100+ T-69II Main battle tanks, a similar number of T-63 amphibious light tanks and several T-59D tanks.
23) Type 63 amphibious light tanks are also equipped with a man-portable anti-aircraft missile launcher which is fired by a crew member standing in one of the turret hatches.
24) The Type 1 was an early experimental design, that led to the Type 2 Ka-Mi, which was the first production Japanese amphibious tank , although only 184 were built.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of amphibious tank
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of amphibious tank with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with amphibious tank
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word amphibious tank in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with amphibious tank.
20 examples of simple sentences of amphibious tank. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of amphibious tank
Compound Sentences with amphibious tank
Complex Sentences with amphibious tank
Compound-Complex Sentences with amphibious tank