amphibian in a sentence
1) Early amphibians lived 360 million years ago.
2) Some reptiles and amphibians are superficially very alike.
3) Among amphibians common are lake frog and green frog.
amphibian example sentences4) Small amphibians and lizards are occasionally hunted.
5) This system had evolved independently within several different amphibian lineages.
6) Some amphibians are able to absorb oxygen through their skin.
7) They are also somewhat closely related to amphibians .
8) Fish are a definite problem for breeding amphibians .
9) A variety of local amphibians and reptiles lived nearby.
10) Chapter 24 considers the reptiles and amphibians .
11) The marine site protects 40 species of mammals and amphibians .
12) This pattern is seen in living amphibians and fossils.
13) Yellowstone is home for four species of amphibians .
14) Other amphibians use camouflage to avoid being detected.
15) The author is an expert on amphibians .
example sentences with amphibian16) His fascination with reptiles and amphibians began much earlier.
17) The situation is even worse for amphibians .
18) Can you explain how amphibians are very simple organisms ?
19) The great majority of amphibians still mate in water.
20) We are told that reptiles evolved from amphibians .
21) It has long been known that amphibian skin contains strong chemicals.
22) Make a wildlife pond to attract amphibians and insects.
23) Identify amphibians and reptiles by their characteristics.
24) Identify by sight eight species of reptiles or amphibians .
25) The area is filled with reptiles, amphibians and birds.
26) Only six amphibians and four land reptiles are to Scotland.
27) Global warming is also causing an increase in diseases among amphibians .
28) The monster also exhibits frontal limbs similar to amphibians' legs.
How to use amphibian in a sentence29) This was the origin of the amphibians .
30) It contains 26 species of amphibians from around the world.
31) Both will attack and eat quite large fry and amphibians .
32) Live birds are also taken and occasionally reptiles and amphibians .
33) It is entirely smooth muscle in amphibians , reptiles and birds.
34) Unlike reptiles, amphibians are poorly represented in the region.
35) The vertebrates were represented by the fish and amphibians .
36) Development of assisted reproductive technologies for endangered amphibians and reptiles.
37) Very small landing craft, or amphibians , were designed.
38) His skin was given moist, amphibian qualities.
39) There are various amphibians known as lurchs.
40) The basin is relatively abundant in endemic amphibian and fish species.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of amphibian
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of amphibian with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with amphibian
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word amphibian in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with amphibian.
20 examples of simple sentences of amphibian. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of amphibian
Compound Sentences with amphibian
Complex Sentences with amphibian
Compound-Complex Sentences with amphibian