amphibia in a sentence
1) Both belong to the same order of the class amphibia .
2) Today, we're giving away a pair of amphibia sunglasses.
3) Amphibians are ectothermic, tetrapod vertebrates of the class amphibia .
amphibia example sentences4) The introduced rainbow trout may have affected endemic species of fish, amphibia and crustaceans.
5) Reptiles belong to the class Reptilia while amphibians belong to the class amphibia .
6) Traditionally, the class amphibia includes all tetrapod vertebrates that are not amniotes.
7) Cope placed stegocephalians in the class Batrachia, the name then used for amphibia .
8) All poisonous amphibia use their toxins as a means of self-defence and not to catch prey.
9) This period spawned the origin of the amphibia that left the seas seeking new territory on land.
10) They make up the order Gymnophiona , one of the three orders from the class amphibia .
11) Three replacement names for preoccupied names in the genus "Eleutherodactylus"( amphibia : Leptodactylidae).
12) New species of ranid frogs ( amphibia :Anura) from Central Kalimantan, Borneo.
13) Fish and amphibia are protected once they can feed independently and cephalopods at the point when they hatch.
14) If the common ancestor of amphibians and amniotes is included in amphibia , it becomes a paraphyletic group.
15) Doubling of whole limbs in amphibia has been produced experimentally by injuring the limb rudiment at an early sensitive stage.
example sentences with amphibia16) Systematics of a widespread Southeast asian frog, Rana chalconota ( amphibia : Anura: Ranidae).
17) It occurs in many mammals, birds, reptiles, amphibia , fish, crustaceans, spiders, and insects.
18) Variation of apomorphic characters in the stream-dwelling tadpoles of the bufonid genus Ansonia ( amphibia : Anura).
19) It was ranked as an order under class amphibia by Watson in 1920 and as a superorder by Romer in 1947.
20) Labyrinthodontia was first used as a systematic term by Richard Owen in 1860, and assigned to amphibia the following year.
21) A collection of amphibians from West Sumatra, with description of a new species of Megophrys ( amphibia : Anura).
22) This includes the Pisces and the Tetrapods, which are divided into the four classes, amphibia , Reptilia, Aves and Mammalia.
23) To give one example of a 'natural' higher category, consider the Anura, the order of amphibia which includes the frogs and toads.
24) In amphibia the first sign of neurulation is the flattening of the upper surface of the embryo into a broad plate bounded by two ridges or folds.
25) Of course most are with one key, while the amphibia has two keys, and further refined with a much thicker caseback and upgraded gasket too.
26) However, it seems to me that the amphibia (1967) was not the first Soviet watch to use this design, although it introduced an improved, larger gasket.
27) Amphibia .
28) Amphibia .
How to use amphibia in a sentence
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of amphibia
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of amphibia with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with amphibia
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word amphibia in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with amphibia.
20 examples of simple sentences of amphibia. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of amphibia
Compound Sentences with amphibia
Complex Sentences with amphibia
Compound-Complex Sentences with amphibia