principal amount in a sentence
1) Interest is calculated on the principal amount .
2) These sections recharacterize part of the stated principal amount as interest.
3) The bondholder receives the full principal amount on the redemption date.
principal amount example sentences4) No portion of the payment will go towards the original principal amount .
5) Q. What is the principal amount ?
6) However, as the principal amount grows, the payments increase with inflation.
7) The mortgage instrument must set forth the principal amount of debt secured by the mortgage.
8) The principal amount or the interest payments are continually increased by the rate of inflation.
9) Accumulated interest is capitalized (added to the principal amount of your loan).
10) To some countries in Africa the remittance cost is almost 12 times the principal amount .
11) Payments on installment notes normally include accrued interest plus a portion of the principal amount borrowed.
12) Once the principal amount of the loan is repaid, the profit-sharing arrangement is concluded.
13) For the notional principal amount of the outstanding foreign exchange forward contracts refer to note 30.
14) The issue price for the Notes and Guarantees was 100% of their principal amount .
15) But it hasn't returned the profit it promised and not even the principal amount .
example sentences with principal amount16) The Notes are subordinated unsecured obligations of the Company limited to $600,000,000 aggregate principal amount .
17) The excess can even amount to more than the principal amount if the repayment is delayed.
18) An investment in ETFs is subject to risk , including the possible loss of principal amount invested.
19) At maturity, the bond pays the adjusted principal amount or the original amount, whichever is higher.
20) While this is precisely correct, the analysis is fundamentally flawed with regard to the loan principal amounts .
21) After the redemption, about $292m principal amount of the 10% debentures will remain outstanding.
22) Capitalization increases the unpaid principal balance of your loan and interest is charged on the increased principal amount .
23) While the principal amount is Rs 54 lakhs the dues have swelled with interest added all these years.
24) At June 30, 2011, the notional principal amount under the commodity swap agreement was $8 million.
25) Since the principal amount of a TIPS will fluctuate with inflation, so too will the coupon amount .
26) Principal amount of loan interest rate, term of loan, or payment amount by entering the other three.
27) The payment, through interest, based on the sum of the original principal amount and its accrued interest.
28) This includes the principal amount borrowed from banks and institutions and the interest that had accumulated over the years.
How to use principal amount in a sentence29) At the end of the term, the borrower will repay the principal amount along with any unpaid interest.
30) The increase in the principal amount may be in the form of cash, kind or service or favour.
31) When zero coupon bonds are issued, interest is included in the principal amount or face value of the bonds.
32) This form sets out the principal amount , repayment schedule, interest rate and remedies in the event of default.
33) Over the whole term of the mortgage, you'll probably pay several times the principal amount of the mortgage.
34) Another example is that of index linked loans which may be redeemable at the principal amount multiplied by an index.
35) People have suddenly realised that their money is precious and they cannot afford to lose the principal amount invested.
36) A. The principal amount is the amount of the loan that is owed by the Mortgagor to the Mortgagee.
37) This includes reductions in the interest rate, as well as potential reductions of the principal amount of the loan.
38) Simple interest is calculated only on the principal amount , or on that portion of the principal amount that remains.
39) Simple interest is calculated only on the principal amount, or on that portion of the principal amount that remains.
40) Until now , the government paid the interest to the farmer after he cleared both the principal amount and interest.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of principal amount
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of principal amount with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with principal amount
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word principal amount in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with principal amount.
20 examples of simple sentences of principal amount. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of principal amount
Compound Sentences with principal amount
Complex Sentences with principal amount
Compound-Complex Sentences with principal amount