notional amount in a sentence
1) TBAs are traded by MBS traders with notional amounts .
2) Growth in notional amounts of CDOs is indicative of the growth in economic exposure.
3) Notional leverage is total notional amount of assets plus total notional amount of liabilities divided by equity.
notional amount example sentences4) Notional leverage is total notional amount of assets plus total notional amount of liabilities divided by equity.
5) The notional amount is $200 and equity is $100, so notional leverage is 2 to 1.
6) The notional amount of the swap does count for notional leverage, so notional leverage is 2 to 1.
7) The protection buyer pays a fixed periodic fee, usually expressed in basis points per annum on the notional amount .
8) JPMorgan currently has the largest credit default swap and credit derivatives portfolio by total notional amount of any US bank.
9) In that case, Lehman would have owed its counterparty the notional amount , but was unable to pay.
10) Every derivative has certain characteristics ( underlying prices, notional amounts , whether or not an initial investment is required).
11) In order to profit, the bookmaker must pay one side (or both sides) less than this notional amount .
12) The notional amount is the amount underlying a financial derivatives contract that is necessary for calculating payments or receipts on the contract.
13) Notional amount : The nominal or face amount that is used to calculate payments made on swaps and other risk management products.
14) No initial exchange of the notional amount occurs unless the Fx fixing date and the swap start date fall in the future.
15) Higher stock prices also drove up turnover of equity index derivatives measured by notional amounts , although the number of contracts traded went up only slightly.
example sentences with notional amount16) Total turnover based on notional amounts increased by 16% to $426 trillion, mainly reflecting higher activity in futures and options on short-term interest rates.
17) The Final Rules allow the exclusion to apply to a swap regardless of whether the notional amount of the swap is different from the amount of the loan.
18) A notional amount of $70 trillion and a gross market value of $5 trillion are "unallocated" for December 2008.
19) For all OTC derivatives in December 2008, BIS reported a notional amount outstanding of $592 trillion and a gross market value outstanding of $34 trillion.
20) In the United States cities already have to argue for a notional amount to compensate for such under-recording: the same will probably have to happen in Britain.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of notional amount
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of notional amount with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with notional amount
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word notional amount in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with notional amount.
20 examples of simple sentences of notional amount. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of notional amount
Compound Sentences with notional amount
Complex Sentences with notional amount
Compound-Complex Sentences with notional amount