amino tyrosine in a sentence
1) Amino acid tyrosine is also very important for producing the hormones .
2) Melanin is derivative of the amino acid tyrosine .
3) Do not take supplements containing the amino acids tyrosine or phenylalanine.
amino tyrosine example sentences4) The phosphate group is attached to the amino acid tyrosine on the protein.
5) Catecholamines are small, chemically similar molecules derived from the amino acid tyrosine .
6) It is thought to be formed from the amino acid tyrosine by yeast during fermentation.
7) The enzyme phenylalanine hydroxylase normally converts the amino acid phenylalanine into the amino acid tyrosine .
8) Melanin is produced by the oxidation of the amino acid tyrosine , followed by polymerization.
9) As an MAO inhibitor, yohimbe should not be taken with the amino acids tyrosine or phenylalanine.
10) Catecholamines are derived from the amino acid tyrosine and these water-soluble hormones are the major hormones underlying the fight-or-flight response .
11) Banana ingestion may affect dopamine production in people deficient in the amino acid tyrosine , a dopamine precursor present in bananas.
12) The dopamine in plants is synthesized from the amino acid tyrosine , by biochemical mechanisms similar to those that animals use.
13) This enzyme is necessary to metabolize the amino acid phenylalanine (Phe) to the amino acid tyrosine (Tyr).
14) Iodine combines with the amino acid tyrosine , which is present in thyroglobulin to produce two thyroid hormones, thyroxine and triiodothyronine.
15) The shikimate pathway is involved in the biosynthesis of the aromatic amino acids tyrosine , phenylalanine and tryptophan, as well as other aromatic compounds.
example sentences with amino tyrosine16) The amino acid tyrosine is an ingredient that might be found on the label of a tanning bed lotion since it is believed to stimulate the release of melanin.
17) Glyphosate's mode of action is to inhibit an enzyme involved in the synthesis of the aromatic amino acids tyrosine , tryptophan and phenylalanine.
18) The thyroid gland is the only source of thyroid hormone in the body; the process requires iodine and the amino acid tyrosine .
19) Thus the direct precursor of dopamine is L-DOPA, but this itself can be synthesized from the essential amino acid phenylalanine or the non-essential amino acid tyrosine .
20) These are made from addition condensation products of the amino acid tyrosine , and are stored prior to release in an iodine-containing protein called thyroglobulin.
21) In addition, the aromatic amino acid tyrosine is being developed as a possible replacement for toxic phenols such as bisphenol A in the manufacture of polycarbonates.
22) One mutation replaces the amino acid tyrosine with cysteine at position 165 (also written as Tyr165Cys or Y165C).
23) 4-Hydroxyphenylpyruvate dioxygenase (HPPD) is an enzyme found in both plants and animals which catalyzes the catabolism of the amino acid tyrosine .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of amino tyrosine
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of amino tyrosine with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with amino tyrosine
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word amino tyrosine in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with amino tyrosine.
20 examples of simple sentences of amino tyrosine. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of amino tyrosine
Compound Sentences with amino tyrosine
Complex Sentences with amino tyrosine
Compound-Complex Sentences with amino tyrosine