amino composition in a sentence
1) Amino acid composition is the principal effect.
2) The average amino acid composition for fish and mammal skin is given.
3) Amino acid analysis is used to determine the amino acid composition of proteins.
amino composition example sentences4) Trans-activating domains (TADs) are named after their amino acid composition .
5) Amino acid composition of Moringa leaves.
6) The essential amino acid composition of these leaves was also comparable to that of soybean.
7) The amino acid composition of moringa kernels and of the meal were similar which is expected.
8) Many viruses undergo frequent mutations that result in changes in amino acid composition of their important proteins.
9) Beyond differences in amino acid composition , different protein sources can have different effects through their bioactive peptides.
10) The most important aspect and defining characteristic of protein from a nutritional standpoint is its amino acid composition .
11) The fluorescence spectrum of the sample depends on the amino acid composition and conformational state of the protein .
12) The amino acid composition of collagen is atypical for proteins, particularly with respect to its high hydroxyproline content.
13) The amino acid composition of the water- soluble and insoluble proteins appears to be similar (Table 18).
14) The latter resembled the monomeric alpha-type gliadins in amino acid composition and had M r s in a similar range.
15) AMS dating was conducted by Donna Kirner of the University of California at Riverside, who also measured amino acid composition and stable C and N ratios.
example sentences with amino composition16) Other studies of hemoglobin's amino acid composition had indicated that there were some 60 of these particular carboxyl groups in hemoglobin A and S molecules.
17) The amino acid compositions of the alpha-, beta-, and gamma-gliadins are similar to each other and to that of the whole gliadin fraction ( Tatham et al ., 1990a).
18) Depending on amino acid composition , proteins are either "complete" or "incomplete." This is the real difference between the vegetable and animal protein sources.
19) This multidomain organization is a special feature of the Chordate Phylum, and there is a high degree of conservation in the amino acids composition in mammals.
20) The head and tail regions of IF proteins vary in length and amino acid composition , with greater variations in length occurring in the tail regions.
21) Chibnall had already done some work on the amino acid composition of bovine insulin and suggested that Sanger look at the amino groups in the protein.
22) Amino acid composition .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of amino composition
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of amino composition with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with amino composition
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word amino composition in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with amino composition.
20 examples of simple sentences of amino composition. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of amino composition
Compound Sentences with amino composition
Complex Sentences with amino composition
Compound-Complex Sentences with amino composition