amid in a sentence
1) Many conflicts are taking place amid general indifference.
2) That deal fell apart amid partisan finger pointing.
3) The election was held amid tight security.
amid example sentences4) The camp went ahead amid considerable worldwide publicity.
5) This proposition was accepted amid loud applause.
6) He was eventually sacked amid intense press attacks.
7) The merger was abandoned five months later amid falling oil prices.
8) It is often found growing amid normally colored death caps.
9) The app launch comes amid sluggish sales .
10) Mortgage refinancing activity decreased amid increasing interest rates.
11) It is set amid extensive grounds filled with fruit trees.
12) Funding costs rose amid renewed volatility in financial markets.
13) It set nestled amid trees down a short lane.
14) She had lived almost half her life amid violence.
15) His body was found amid the rubble minutes later.
example sentences with amid16) The parking garage was finally demolished amid allegations of bid rigging.
17) It was forced amid financial struggles to sell major business lines.
18) Amid many distinguished male graduates was one woman.
19) Her character additions amid cast turnover were met with mixed reaction.
20) He was killed in 1950 amid convoluted circumstances.
21) The marriage was annulled amid some controversy.
22) The price growth is heated by high demand amid poor supply.
23) The school sits amid fields of green .
24) The matter was diluted amid rumors of disapproval .
25) The visit took place amid rising tensions between the countries .
26) One more detail which differs amid shoe buyers is value.
27) California's juvenile justice system has changed amid juvenile realignment.
28) The short man's answer was lost amid laughter.
How to use amid in a sentence29) In turn, dangerous situations arose amid preliminary cleanup operations.
30) Conrad's modest funeral took place amid great crowds.
31) Sunday 's celebration was held amid tight security precautions.
32) Both events will go ahead amid tightened security.
33) To ask why something happens it to seek order amid chaos.
34) The government warned of a military crackdown amid ongoing protests.
35) There were also fears of renewed clashes amid rising nationalist rhetoric.
36) Two people were reportedly killed amid the crisis.
37) This came amid slight turnover in the ownership group.
38) Two coaches left early in the season amid controversy.
39) Two benches sit amid the trees and plantings.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of amid
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of amid with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with amid
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word amid in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with amid.
20 examples of simple sentences of amid. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of amid
Compound Sentences with amid
Complex Sentences with amid
Compound-Complex Sentences with amid