amidine in a sentence
1) The resulting macrocycle was obtained as a racemic mixture at the amidine linkage.
2) The structure of bottromycin contains a macrocyclic amidine as well as a thiazole ring.
3) In 2012, an alternative synthesis of the bottromycin macrocyclic ring system and amidine linkage was reported.
amidine example sentences4) Bottromycin has a unique structure, consisting of the macrocyclic amidine linkage and four β-methylated amino acids.
5) Aromatic hydroxylation Nitro reduction amidine hydrolysis.
6) Unlike the previous synthesis, Ackerman and colleagues synthesized a linear peptide and achieved intramolecular amidine formation using an "S"-methylated endothiopeptide.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of amidine
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of amidine with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with amidine
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word amidine in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with amidine.
20 examples of simple sentences of amidine. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of amidine
Compound Sentences with amidine
Complex Sentences with amidine
Compound-Complex Sentences with amidine