on amicable terms in a sentence
1) In January 2013, they announced their divorce on amicable terms .
2) The Bermuda agreement settled the Anglo-American civil aviation dispute on amicable terms .
3) In early 2003, MDO officially broke up on amicable terms .
on amicable terms example sentences4) And I could leave on amicable terms with these two.
5) His departure was on amicable terms .
6) Later, she and Matty break up on amicable terms .
7) Eventually, the two work out their troubles and part on amicable terms .
8) Blagojevich and Madigan started out on amicable terms after they were elected in 2002.
9) After the Fargos helped Dredd in his mission, they parted on amicable terms .
10) However, during most of her life, she remained on amicable terms with her father.
11) On September 20, 2007, Ozomatli announced that MC Jabu was leaving the group on amicable terms .
12) On July 9, 2007, Patrick announced that he was leaving ESPN and its radio properties on amicable terms .
13) Two months after the release of the album, keyboard player Lando van Gils left the band on amicable terms .
14) Things didn't really end on amicable terms unfortunately, in no small part to me losing my calm and collected demeanor.
15) It would seem that Miller cannot have been on amicable terms with the gardeners there, otherwise he would have made a point of a visit then.
example sentences with on amicable terms16) And she had to confess, much as she hated to, that it felt nice to be on amicable terms with Jake.
17) He lived on amicable terms with the Catholic missionaries and devoted his energies to the conversion to Catholicism of the villages under his authority.
18) Coral and Ev do not part on amicable terms , and footage from the upcoming "" season is shown, thus ending the reunion.
19) In August 2011, it was announced that Harriet, the band's violinist, would be leaving the band on amicable terms in September 2011 to continue her studies.
20) Foliot and Becket seem to have been on amicable terms until 1163, but their relationship seems to have soured after that date.
21) Benoit left the group on amicable terms when he became sidetracked by his feud with Chris Jericho, and the three remaining Radicalz began feuding with Too Cool and Chyna.
22) In April 2009 he announced that they were divorcing " on amicable terms ", but that he was staying in Paris to remain in his son's life.
23) An alternate theory holds that by the 4th century BC, the western Greeks, especially the Massaliotes, were on amicable terms with Carthage.
24) The two know each other through Rwandan refugee circles and remain on amicable terms - even though Mr. Tuyishime says he was twice contracted to kill Mr. Gihana himself.
25) One thing led to another, and in mid-August Agate and I parted ways on amicable terms and I started work at SNPS, in their Sunnyvale office.
26) 'We have parted on amicable terms and wished each other all the best,' added Bates.
27) 'We wish to stress that our discussions are proceeding on amicable terms and there will be further visits to Darlington Civic Theatre.'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of on amicable terms
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of on amicable terms with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with on amicable terms
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word on amicable terms in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with on amicable terms.
20 examples of simple sentences of on amicable terms. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of on amicable terms
Compound Sentences with on amicable terms
Complex Sentences with on amicable terms
Compound-Complex Sentences with on amicable terms