amicable solution in a sentence
1) Bayern attempted to reach an " amicable solution .
2) He said that the council hoped for an amicable solution .
3) From there you and the client can work on an amicable solution .
amicable solution example sentences4) Political leaders from both countries have called for an amicable solution to the dispute.
5) Erm it's, it's trying to get an amicable solution to it.
6) The parties may reach an impasse or be unable to find an amicable solution that satisfies both sides.
7) The tug-of-war between NTPC and Coal India does not appear to be anywhere near an amicable solution .
8) Achieving more amicable solutions and thus promotion of social cohesion is another example of an impact of the programme.
9) However, the meetings were discontinued without an amicable solution as the NSCN-IM prevented the UNC from further participation.
10) Article 33 makes provision for settling any difficulties in interpretation of the concordat through " amicable solution by mutual agreement.
11) Citigroup and Wells Fargo then entered into negotiations brokered by the FDIC to reach an amicable solution to the impasse.
12) In this regard the Commission called upon the two parties to the conflict to find an amicable solution to the crisis.
13) I think the government has to work along with Refugee leaders, Nepali government, UNHCR and India towards an amicable solution .
14) It might seem strange to ask if conflict is preferred, especially when all involve profess the most sincere desires to find an amicable solution .
15) An emboldened Aquino would make an amicable solution to the territorial disputes more difficult, if not impossible, and intensify regional tensions," he said.
example sentences with amicable solution16) In failing to obtain a follow-through, and in the light of a media assault by Zong, Danone had run out of options for an amicable solution to the dispute.
17) Close on the heels of the ushering in of the State, efforts for peace for an amicable solution to the political problems took concrete and positive shape.
18) The ANC shares the concern of the people and has, all the tame, tried to intervene to find an amicable solution to the problem.
19) Now you'll see in the final paragraph, er no in the second paragraph of that letter that er we're still looking for a er an amicable solution to erm to this whole thing.
20) He said Jais would have to come to court to justify its action after the BSM had exhausted its avenues to find an amicable solution to the matter.
21) Instead of joining forces to find amicable solution , Okupe has decided to further fuel the crisis by calling them names and branding them your enemies.
22) The European Commission would not comment on the reports , saying only that "discussions are ongoing at the highest level, as both sides seek an amicable solution .
23) The working group would coordinate between the employers and the trade unions to reach an amicable solution at the earliest , the Minister said.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of amicable solution
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of amicable solution with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with amicable solution
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word amicable solution in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with amicable solution.
20 examples of simple sentences of amicable solution. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of amicable solution
Compound Sentences with amicable solution
Complex Sentences with amicable solution
Compound-Complex Sentences with amicable solution