amicable settlement in a sentence
1) The dispute ended in an amicable settlement .
2) His publicist stated the couple had agreed to an amicable settlement .
3) The parties apparently came to an ' amicable settlement '.
amicable settlement example sentences4) This culminated in a $450 million amicable settlement without going to trial.
5) We can normally agree an amicable settlement of any complaints we receive.
6) The marriage lasted less than two years and ended with an amicable divorce settlement .
7) An amicable settlement was reached and Magnat awarded €2.65million towards the stock.
8) The whole procedure is devised to encourage the parties to reach an amicable settlement through renegotiation.
9) Eventually, the opponents of the Hussites found themselves forced to consider an amicable settlement .
10) Well let me go to your ex-wife, Alison there was an amicable court settlement ?
11) After an amicable settlement , Prakash Raj refunded the advance amount to the makers in mid-August 2014.
12) The two sides reached an amicable settlement , with D'Antoni getting $2.5 million to leave.
13) Let both parties be not adamant, but use their wise discretion and come to an amicable settlement .
14) The amicable settlement of the case was a huge victory for both Antinori and the homeowners of Egypt Lake.
15) Every person tending to file a lawsuit against the Republic of Serbia is obliged to file a request for amicable settlement .
example sentences with amicable settlement16) The seller contacted us after receipt of the letter, and we discussed the matter and negotiated an amicable settlement with him.
17) Gandhi pleaded for amicable settlement between India and Pakistan, but on January 30, 1948, he was assassinated in Delhi on his way to an evening prayer.
18) His relatives were alleged to have called for amicable settlement , offering the victim a sum of N100, 000 (One hundred thousand), which the victim reportedly rejected.
19) Very frequently judges sought to bring the parties to an amicable settlement (which was more likely to be observed) rather than to pass an outright sentence.
20) If the parties cannot reach an amicable settlement at the first hearing, you need to get ready for the subsequent trial.
21) After both sides were unable to come to an amicable settlement , a several-month long trial began, in which Udin's family, "Bernas" reporters, and the police testified.
22) Lauren tried an amicable settlement , but Jill thought she was faking the peace offering and pulled another publicity stunt; an interview at Neil's gravesite.
23) He announces that Pandava brothers do not want war, they see war as something that ruins the world, all they want is an amicable settlement .
24) Considering that there was no visible sign of a probability for an amicable settlement of the dispute, the idea was abandoned so as to give way to court battle.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of amicable settlement
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of amicable settlement with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with amicable settlement
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word amicable settlement in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with amicable settlement.
20 examples of simple sentences of amicable settlement. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of amicable settlement
Compound Sentences with amicable settlement
Complex Sentences with amicable settlement
Compound-Complex Sentences with amicable settlement